Infinity War pt. 4/End

Hey guys. Yeah, I know it has been so long since I updates, but with testing and performances going on at my school, it has been really hard to work on this story. But with a little reminding from Wonder2143 and  LONEHPOTATO4EVER, I finally updated! But as a sorry from me for talking so long, I made this chapter REALLLY long.

*Remember to vote and comment!*

Enjoy!

On Earth/Titan:

Third person's POV

Carol and the others arrived at Titan, a beautiful planet with flowing waterfalls and flowering landscapes. Tony was not fooled, knowing it was the reality stone, since the planets was in ruins not too long ago.  When they arrived on the planet, they saw Thanos was waiting for them, sitting on his throne.

"I knew you were coming," Thanos said, "And I've waited a long time for this!" Standing up, Thanos held up the Infinity Gauntlet, which was glowing, and let a wave of red power sweep over the planet.

The team grouped together, readying themselves for battle. Surrounding them was an army; an army of smaller purple creatures that looked like Thanos.

Unnoticed in the center of the group, Scott Lang, better known as Ant-Man, shrunk to an unobservable size. On a robotic ant built by Tony, he flew up, waiting to see where he would be needed.

Meanwhile in the soul stone:

In the center of the giant field, in Wakanda,  stood Wanda, with Peter next to her.

"Okay, so what you're saying is that you can mind control people?" Asked Peter. At Wanda's nod, he said, "So we should mind control everyone good to get them here to take them home."

Wanda shook her head. "With that many people, I can't pick out the all the bad from the good. I will have to call them all here. I can hold the bad people out but not for long. But once they are here, I will lose control over them."

Peter shrugged, saying, "Then we will fight the bad ones off. We have to get home. Do it," Peter said to Wanda.

Nodding, she held out her hands, which had started to glow. Waves of red power came out from her hands, spreading across the sky. Groaning, she fell to a knee, still sending out her power.

"Come on, Wanda, come ON! I have to do this," Wanda mumbled quietly where no one heard her.

Getting a burst of strength, Wanda started to slowly rise off her knee. When she looked up, everyone watching her could see her eyes alight with red fire. Wanda started rising off the ground as more power came off her, knocking everyone in a ten-foot radius of her away. She hovered a few feet off the ground and threw her hands out, shutting her eyes closed. Wanda's hair floated around her head like a halo.

A wave of red energy could be seen traveling across the sky and little strings were connected to the heads of everyone. After touching the heads of everyone, the cloud of energy dispersed and Wanda was slowly lowered to the ground.

Peter ran up to Wanda, who stumbled after touching the ground, and he let her put most of her weight on him. Lightly panting, Wanda looked up at Peter and said, "It is done."

Peter smiled and patted her shoulder as they both sat down on the soft grass, watching the huge masses of people who started to stream into Wakanda.