Luring Chat and Sleepover

Marinette's POV
I packed quickly and went to Chloe's room in the hotel.5 minutes later everyone came and we went into the secret room in her room so that no one can eavesdrop on our conversation.

After an hour of planning our plan was set in motion.

Ryuko went and kept a mysterious note to Chat Noir to meet us on the Eiffel Tower. As we thought he came. 

After the fight

(I am not good at writing fight scenes  so I didn't write it sry)

I took his miraculous and wiped his memory on the miraculous and being Chat Noir. Adrien collapsed so we took him to his house and we quickly went back to Chloe's room.

I de-transformed and Plagg came out. "Sorry, Plagg but it had to be done, the power was going into his head". " It's fine kitten, no need be sorry and he was not your Black Cat anyway, said Plagg. "What do you mean by that Plagg?" asked Kagami. "Every Ladybug and The Black Cat are soulmates and Adrien was not Marinette he was a mere replacement. "

I thought about my marriage and then it suddenly struck me that I didn't tell them about me being a princess.

I literally smacked my head with my head. "What happened Mari?" asked Luka. "Well, I have something to tell you guys". "You guys know we are going to China tomorrow for the princess coronation right"...I took a deep breath and said: " I am the princess of China".

They all stood with there with their jaws opened wide. " Close your mouths people."

"I am shocked that you are the princess but what about you're marriage aren't you shocked". asked Max and everyone nodded to his question. "Well, I always knew that I will have an arranged marriage as I am the princess and that is the tradition." "Oh" was all that came from their smart reply.

"Well we have to get up quickly tomorrow so let's sleep."

"Good night everyone" and there were murmurs of Goodnights.

***********************************************************************

A/N- I'm sorry for making this chapter small but I will try to make the other chapters little longer