A/N

A/N- this is my first book. I am sorry if this book is not what u guys expected pls give suggestions for this book.

Disclaimer- I don't own any of the characters. I only own some of the characters which I will make and add them to the story late on. I will mention which of the characters are mine.

In this Au, there is a language for miraculous holders and Marinette and the 6 learnt it from Master Fu before he passed away in an Akuma battle and yes in this fanfiction Master Fu died instead of losing his memory, Adrien/Catnoir became insane after finding out Gabriel Agreste was Hawkmoth after defeating him. 

Marinette made Chloe the permanent miraculous holder of the bee, Alex a permanent miraculous holder of the rabbit miraculous, Luka the permanent miraculous holder of the snake, Kim the permanent miraculous holder of the monkey miraculous, and Max the permanent miraculous holder of the horse miraculous.

The Moth miraculous was found but unfortunately the Peacock Miraculous was not found. 

The group Learned Thulaese ( the languge of the miraculous holders) with Master fu 

The character's age:-

Marinette, Chloe, Kagami, Alix, Max, Kim-19

Luka-21 ( he is a Chaperone with Miss.Bustier)

Damian-20

The word in Italics will be people talking in a different language.