The reveal

Another Language will be in ITALICS

Thulaese is the language for the language of the miraculous holders.

*********************************************************************

Marinette's POV

Previoulsy

"Well this young man did not tell his true identity.....isn't it right Damian al Ghul....".

Present

"WHAT!!!, wait... wasn't it Ra's al Ghul who attaked the base inorder to take the mirculous boxes and ancient manuscripts." "Yes it was Marinette." Wayzz confirmed. "But it doesn't answer how he knows Thulaese." "Well The League of Assasins and The Gaurdians of the Miraculous came to an agreement that they should come to and agreement that a grandson of Ra's al Ghul and the next Leader of the Gaurdians of the Miraculous would marry." "Umm, Wayzz I have a question." Kagami said. "Yes Kagami.." he repiled. "Well right now the Leader of the Gaurdians of the Miraculous is Marinette but what if Master Fu gave the leadership to a older person than Damian here. "After Kagami finished her question everyone started to laugh while Damian had a horrified face before he masked his emotions and his face became bare of any emotion.

"Well I think the agreement would have been destroyed and another one would be made." Wayzz said after a minute or two.

The snacks came and we enjoyed the rest of the morning and I also gave a tour of the Castle. Soon it was time for us to go back to the hotel. We went back to the throne room to find our class was in there. I heard Lila keep talking about how she is the princess best friend, and everyone from the class was gushing over her lies. 'Well guess what Lila you are no where even being friends with me' I thought. I heard Damian whisper to me "Is she your friend??". "Nope she is just a liar and everyone in my class except the ones here believe her, and one funny thing she told before is that you are he boyfriend and she and you were friends from when you were 6. She also told us that she spent many holidays in your Manor." "Well that is a lie I don't think she even knows how we even look, because I bet my father when I was 7 and my family is there and why doesn't she go and say hello to them."

"Madam Bustier what are you guys doing here." "Ah Marinette we are here because the tour gude today was the day we go on a tour on the Royal Palace." "Oh." "Marinette how are you here you weren't even on the tour bus on the way here?" "Well I came here because my sister invited me here." "Why would your sister invite you here she isn't royalty to come here, there is no way she can come here without being on the tour." Lila said back. Everyone in the room except the class which included the Waynes, my family and friends and Madam Bustier raised their eyebrows. In my peripheral vision I saw the gaurds coming so I silently signaled them  to stop. "Well guess you don't know the King and Queen of England." "Ofcourse I know them I even met them twice." Lila said not knowing she was digging herself a hole too deep that she won't be able to get out of it. " Then you must certainley know them." I said motioning Bridgette and  Felix to come forward. 

Lila still didn't know they were the King and Queen of England so she said " Why would I know them I said I know the King and Queen of England not them, did you even hear what I said or are you that dumb." Well if you must know THEY are the KING and QUEEN of England,". Bridgette and Felix took the break and introduced themselfs. "I'm King Felix of England and she is Queen Bridgette of England and Marinette is my sister-in-law. You say we met twice but we never even met you so stop sprouting lies."

I saw Lila pale rapidly. " Maman I'm tired of her and the classes bullshit so can I just reveal myself ??" I asked in Mandarian.( pretend that her classmates never met her parents so that is why they don't recongnise them). "First of all mind your language and sure if they are getting on your nerves, you have the permision to reveal yourself. But then you and your friends will have to reveal you indenties as superheroes too since it was already said that Ladybug is the princess of China." Maman said. "Yes Maman". I said.