The Great Wall Of China

Marinette's POV

Today we are going to The Great Wall of China. I toured that place so many times, but each time I go it feels like I see something new.

My Outfit:-

Chloe's Outfit

Chloe's Outfit

Alix's Outfit

Kagami's Outfit

Kagami's Outfit

Max, Kim, Luka's outfits

We reached the lobby to find That we were the last ones and like yesterday at the airport Lie-la was trying to convince Miss. Bustier to leave us here at the hotel.

We reached them and Miss.Bustier said " Alright, everyone is here.. Lets get going!" I saw that Lie-la had put on 8-inch heels even after she knows that we are going to climb the Great Wall of China, I smirked knowing that she wont last an hour wearing that. We went inside the bus and were talking to eachother in the language of the miraculous so that noone overhears over conversation.

At the middle of the conversation I tuned out to think who will my parents choose for me to marry. It is a tradition which I chose to follow. I sigh mentally. I snapped out of my trance when Alix snapped her fingers infront my face. "What were you thinking Mari?" "It's nothing.. Just thinking how my life will change after becoming queen". I answered in a whisper."It will be fine.. no need to worry, you will become a great Queen, Mari" Alix wishpered back and everyone was with her. "thx for the support guys." I said back.

Time Skip to 2 hours later

We reached The Great Wall of China, the one that my ancestor had built. 

Time Skip to the Afternoon

We treaked about halfway and decided that we needed a break form treaking and hearing Lie-la whine about the treak being so long. 'She so should have not worn the 8-inch heels for a treak.It's her fault'I thought. We took a lunch break and continued on our way to finish the tour. 

Time Skip to the Evening( Sorry for all the timeskips)

We finished the tour and were waiting for the bus to come as if we wanted to go back we would have to walk back. We were told to wait near a fountain at the end of the tour(a/n I have no idea if there is a fountain or not). We waited for about half-an-hour for the bus to come and it finally came. Now we have a journey for 2 hours to get back to the hotel.

As me and my friends were boarding the bus we decided to sit at front . We sat down and Lie-la wailed " Mari what did I do to you, you know that I have motion sickness and it us better for me to sit in the front", while she was crying the class excpet my friends comforted her. "Mari, why would you do it.. This is not you... and you do know that Lila has motion sickness!" said my ex-bestfriend Alya. There were other shouts of agreement while Miss.Bustier and Luka were trying to calm them down. "SHUT UP!! I have 3 things to say:-1) You guys have no right to call me Mari.. only my friends and family can call be that, 2) You don't know anything about me so you would not which is me or not, 3) If lila has motion sickness then why did she not get motion sick on the airplane and on the way here!!?? Please do answer that."I said . We made our way to our seats while our classmates mouth was open wide and their jaws dropping down.

We sat down and Alya came over she shouted " Mari how could you say such things, I AM your friend and I KNOW EVERYTHING about you!!!!!". "Please stop, are you trying to make us deaf!!??" Chloe said. "Anyway what do you know about Mari, please do tell?" Kagami defended me. "Yeah what do you know about her??" Alix agreed. "Anyway when was the last time you even texted and what was the text about??" asked Kim. Alya checked her phone and said "Umm in 2015 why, and the text is about ...um to kill herself." Everyone except me and my friends and Lila who was smirking, gasped.

"2015 right and you do know this is 2020 right and why would Mari be your friend even after you told her to die??." "Thx guys, Let face it Alya , you and I WERE friends but we won't be in the present and future and that applies to all of you, get that in your stupid brains." I said.

Miss.Bustier and Luka made everyone go back to their seats. Luka joined us when he got everyone in their seats. "you know you know how to make anyone speechless" Luka said pulling Kagami to hi lap. Everyone exceopt me on the bus went to sleep. I saw that Kagami and Luka looked so cute together so I took a picture to send them later.

*************************************************************

Please tell in the comments if I have to make changes in the chapter