Chapter 2

Rose: Don't ignore me. How are you love? I miss you.
Read 2:50 pm

Rose: I know you miss me too dear. Come on, say something.
Read 2:51 pm
--
Rebecca stared at the messages that were on her phone screen, gulping.

No, she didn't miss me, she just wants to use me again.

She had been laying on her bed, talking with her friend Emily when the messages came in. She never blocked the number. For the first few months after their breakup she waited desperately for this to come in. And after realizing that they never were, she forgot to block the number. And now she's stuck debating whether or not to reply. She shouldn't reply, the relationship between the two girls wasn't healthy.
But Rebecca still loved her anyways.
Even though she told everyone that she moved on, that she's happy right now, she's still hurt.

She's still in love with Rose.

It was just such a big secret. So she decided to reply.
--

Rebecca: What do you want?

Rose: Now now, don't be so rude, I just wanted to talk to you sweetheart.

Oh God that name. I miss you so much.

Rebecca: Well what did you want to talk about? We haven't talked since the breakup. Remember?

Rose: Of course I remember that love :( I just wanted to say that I miss you.

Rebecca: I don't.

What a lie, you miss her more than anything else. You want her by your side, you want her to be with you.

Rose: Now I'm sad, why wouldn't you miss me Rebecca?

Rebecca: Because all you did was use me for your wants and needs.

And you didn't mind. Stop lying to yourself. You love Rose.

Rose: Aw, Becca. I promise I'm not like that anymore. I realized my mistakes and I just want you back.

Rebecca: You're lying, you don't want-

--
She stopped typing, fingers going numb as she stared at the phone screen.
--

Rose: I love you.

--
It stood there in big, bold letters. She couldn't believe it.

She loves you! She still loves you, take her back!

Rebecca let go of her phone, hands shaking slightly as she willed the thought away.

No. Lies. Empty words, they're just lies! That's all those words were to her anyway..
--

Rebecca: Stop it Rose. Stop lying to me.

Rose: I'm not lying. I really mean it Rebecca, I love you.
Read 3:09 pm

--

They're just lies. She doesn't love you and she never will again.

~~~~
A/n
Chapter 2, yay! I'm sorry that these chapters are so bad though lmao, I'm not a good writer uwu

Have a wonderful day/night!

-Yandere