Chapter 6

Rebecca smiled slightly at her, her heart beating quicker than she had thought it would.
Rose was still absolutely stunning with her light brown hair and mocha colored eyes.
"It's nice seeing you too, Rose." Rebecca said after a little while, sitting down at the table, Rose sitting across from her.
"How have you been Rebecca?" Rose asked softly, her tantalizing voice swaying Rebecca in the most delightful way. She nearly forgot what to respond with until it all came back.
"I've been doing alright." She answered, crossing her arms as she watched Rose look at her with such...dreamy eyes.

Was she dreaming?
...
She had to be.

"Uh..what about you?"
"Oh you know, the usual. I've been doing good." Rose responded, leaning over the table a little, eyes glinting at something that Rebecca couldn't put a finger on. "You truly are still beautiful, I wonder how I could've possibly thrown you away."

Rebecca ripped her gaze off of Rose's eyes, shaking her head. "Yeah, I wonder that as well.." She responded with a quiet scoff, arms going on top of the table.

No.
She won't fall for her tricks again.
Not again, not ever again.

"Aw, Rebecca..don't act like that my dear." Rose said, her hand reaching over and gently placing it over Rebecca's hand, noticing how Rebecca flinched but didn't do anything to move away, watching her dark brown hair swaying a little with the soft wind that sometimes passed by.

She'll be mine again, forever and always..until I'm sick of her, that is.

Rose smiled a little, gently squeezing Rebecca's hand, looking at her while Rebecca looked elsewhere.

Rebecca was looking down, building up the courage to look at Rose in the eyes.
Into her beautiful mocha eyes..
Soon enough she tilted her head back, hazel eyes meeting mocha colored. And then her breath dissipated and her heart raced. Rose was too beautiful. So stunning in fact that Rebecca knew she'd take her back right away. All Rose had to do was ask.
She had to get away.

But you want her back. You've been dreaming to get back together with her. Don't lie to yourself, Rebecca.

Rebecca looked away again, wanting to pull her hand back but not doing so because she was just so... touch starved.
Eventually she did move her hand, not being able to bear the, nearly burning, feeling anymore. Her touch was like fire, it was so warm yet it could hurt you if you got too close.
Rose hurt her.
She shouldn't be feeling this anymore, this, undescribable affection towards the girl sitting across the table.

Rose wanted to scowl when Rebecca pulled her hand away. How dare she do that, even though Rebecca knows that she'll be the one who's gonna come crawling back to Rose.
But alas she kept on smiling, hypnotizing Rebecca with her charm and soft touches, hiding her true intentions so well that Rebecca thought they had a chance together once more.

Oh but how wrong she was.

Rebecca was gonna fall for it again.
She wouldn't be ready for another round of heartbreak.

It would surely break her this time. But what did she know if Rose was being so…nice to her?

"So Rose, how has your life been going? Are you seeing anyone?"

To say that Rebecca was delighted when she saw Rose shake her head no was an understatement.

"Oh, that's..I would've thought you would've been in a relationship."

"Why's that Rebecca?"

"Because you're still so beautiful."

Oh no.