Wearing Steven's Clothes

I stumbled off Steven's bed, careful not to disturb him as he slept. I wandered into the kitchen upstairs, the three Forman's sat at the table pecking at their toast.

Mrs Forman was the first to notice me, ushering me into Steven's seat.

Eric scanned my clothing, sneering at my outfit. He lent toward me and whispered, 'man, are you wearing Hyde's Led Zepplin t-shirt?'

At these words Mr Forman's eyes tilted up from his newspaper and he began rousing Eric.

'Leave the bloody girl alone or my foot won't be able to leave your arse alone.'

'Oh Red, come on, be nice. I'm sure y/n is very tired from her and Steven's night out on the town.'

She placed a plate of toast before me, smiling as she joined us.

Eric giggled at me, 'yeah y/n, how was your special night out with Hyde?'

'Shut up Forman.'

I slapped his shoulder, growling at him whilst I began eating.

Mrs Forman started her morning monologue of all the things she had to accomplish, and all the things she was going to force Eric to do. He sighed and rolled his eyes backward as his mother continued to list all the things she needed done.

Mr Forman placed his newspaper down, 'well I need Steven to come and help me out at the muffler shop today. My idiot worker called in sick.'

I coughed slightly, trying to hold in my annoyance at the suggestion.

'Oh, uh- Mr Forman, I was hoping I could spend the day with Steven. We were going to drive up to Kenosha today.'

All of a sudden I felt Steven's strong hands pressing down on my shoulders.

'Y/n, are you wearing my Led Zepplin shirt? At breakfast?'

I gulped, hoping my boyfriend would just ignore my silence and venture toward breakfast.

He didn't.

Steven manoeuvred his head in front of mine, so that he could sufficiently raise his eyebrows at me in question.

Mrs Forman giggled at the two of us, 'oh you two are just adorable. Red let them go to Kenosha for the day.'

Mr Forman sighed, as he left for the car he yelled at the three kids still hovering at the table.

'You dumbass kids need some priorities. Eric help your mother.'

Our friend sulked as he followed Mrs Forman into the living room, as she began re-listing the things she wanted done.

Steven sat beside me, still holding my shoulder.

'Babe, why are you wearing my shirt?'

I avoided his eyes as I answered, 'well, I just wanted to be with you. And when I fell asleep you were still out with the boys, I didn't think you'd mind. You can have it back if you'd like.'

I stood up, sliding the t-shirt over my head, Steven yelled at me to stop but I had already thrown it at him, slightly annoyed that I couldn't wear it.

Before I could go downstairs to grab my clothes, Donna, Jackie, Kelso and Fez walked through the door.

The all stopped, their mouths gaping as it stood in my bra and panties in the Forman's kitchen. Steven jumped in front of me, trying to cover my body from their eyes.

Kelso screamed, 'YES!' whilst Fez and Donna remained star struck at my appearance. Jackie giggled in delight, remarking to Steven 'you know, if we were still dating, I'd never embarrass you like this whore.'

'Oh get bent Jackie.'

Steven spun around and pushed me into the basement, leaving his ex with furred eyebrows and crossed arms.

When we got to his room, I grabbed another one of his shirts.

Steven just sighed and smiled.