Chapter 2

Not prof read cause yah bitch is lazy! WHOoP!
/////////////////////////////////////
Jungkook's POV

Taehyung starts sliding across the floor. "Jungkook my buddy! How's it hanging? Lunch is banging! Had my sushi got my slushy and more!!! The role is meki-maki and I'm felling kinda cocky cause the girl at sev-elev gave me a generous pour!" Taehyung starts singing randomly.

"Are you listening to that ummm...Barlie Mob or something like that again!?" I laugh showing my bunny smile.

Taehyung laughs showing his box smile. "Oh~~~I'm listening to Marlie and the grove is hella gnarly and we're almost at the end of the song! Now that was the end now tell me Kookie...how's class? You look like ass? What's wrong? Are you ok? Did something happen!?" Taehyung starts asking me questions.

"Ugh Jimin wrote something on my back pack..."

I take off my backpack and Taehyung does the same. Boyf was written on mine. I looked over at Tae's. Riends. We both groan.

"So...I wrote Jisoo I letter to confess my feelings..." I confess.

"Well that's progress!" Taehyung says with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"Yeah...I tore it up...and flushed it..."

"Ugh..."

"It's still progress!!!"

"Hey you know what it's all good! I heard on Discovery that humanity has stopped evolving!"

"...And that's good how?"

"Oh come on! Evolution's survival of the fittest rights? Well now because of technology you don't have to survive! Which means there's never been a better time in history to be a loser! So let own it! Why should we try to be cool when we could be-"

Suddenly I see something that catches my eye. "SIGNING UP FOR THE PLAY!"

"Well I mean I was gonna say playing Overwatch while getting stoned in my basement but I mean-"

"No! I mean look who's signing up for the play!" I pointed at the sign up sheet.

"Jisoo..." I say dazed.

"Jisoo..." Taehyung mocked.

I walk over to the sign up sheet. You know what who care if people think I'm lame! Jisoo signed I'll do the same! I grab the pen and write my name!

"GAYYYYYY" Jimin screamed.

The entire cafeteria started laughing at me. "Hehehe I like gay people!" Someone said.

Suddenly all my confidence disappeared. I walk out of the cafeteria. A million thought fill my head.

I'm not special. I'm not different. I'm not special. I'm not cool. I'll never be cool. Still I want to at least survive this school. No I don't want to just survive...I want to more than survive! I wish someone would teach me how!
/////////////////////////////////////
Oof y'all next chapter is gonna be a little...interesting. To give y'all a hint it's from Japan! Oof I feel like this is really boring tho so I'm gonna try to get to the interesting parts as fast as I can!