{chapter 1}

Marinette stared excitedly at the kwami in front of her, floating around while chewing on a cookie she had just gotten.

"So," Tikki turned to her as she swallowed the last bits of the cookie. "Who are we waiting for again?"

"Adrien is coming over. He told me he wanted to teach me personally on how to do these superhero stuff." Marinette walked around the room, a small smile hiding her worried look. It had been about two weeks since she last saw Adrien. He never showed up to school, never phone called her or anything. Just yesterday though, he finally called saying he was coming over today.

"You know I could teach you that, right?" Tikki folded her tiny little nubs. "All you have to say is 'Tikki, spots on' and you'll be transformed. And-"

"Yeah, I know, but Adrien said he wanted to do it and show me cool places too," Marinette interrupted with a blush on his face. "And I want this because I haven't see him in such a long time."

"2 weeks isn't that long."

"It kind of is," Marinette nodded.

Ever since his father got taken away and Lina escaped, Adrien had kept to himself. Marinette would look out the window, or walk around Paris, in hopes that she would catch Chat Noir, but she never did.

Soon Marinette heard her mother calling her from downstairs. "He's here!" Tikki went inside Marinette's purse and Marinette scurried down the stairs. Sure enough, Adrien was standing there, busy talking to her father.

"Adrien!" Without thinking, Marinette rushed towards him and pulled him into a tight hug. "I was starting to think you weren't coming. I'm so glad you're here!"

"I wouldn't miss seeing you for the world, Marinette," Adrien chuckles as he pulled her closer.

When Marinette turned around, she noticed her parents staring back at her. "What?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"It's just that. . . You never told us you were seeing someone." Sabine held two fingers up to her lips, something she usually did when there was a new interesting information for her. "Were you ever planning on telling us?"

"Huh? I-" Why was it that parents assumed so much? Though I'm not even sure if Adrien and I are dating. We kissed, right, but he never confirmed it.

"Sorry Marinette never told you." Adrien took ahold of Marinette's ear and tugged on it gently like he was disciplining a child. "Marinette and I are going out. We promise we'll be back before midnight."

"Okay."

Adrien took Marinette by her hand and led her out of the bakery. He turned around to look at her. "First of all," He said, "we find a secret place to transform. I know just the place. Follow me!"

Marinette nodded and started following Adrien. Soon they entered a place, where the sun couldn't seem to shine on since it was so dark. It was like an alleyway; dirty, quiet and a little creepy if Marinette had to admit.

"How do you know this place?" Marinette quietly asked.

"I. . ." Adrien paused and stopped walking when they were in deep. "I always came here whenever I needed to be alone and away from the mansion. It's very close to the mansion too."

Marinette tried to look at his face and figure if he was okay, but his feelings was covered up. "Is your mother okay, by the way?" She knew it was a stupid question to ask. Emilie always came by to the bakery looking healthy.

"Yeah. Alright, we can transform here."

Hearing those words, Marinette grinned once again and unzipped her purse, Tikki flying out. Adrien unbuttoned the top three of his buttons and Plagg came flying out of his shirt. Marinette frowned at that, but Adrien only shrugged.

"Are you ready to have the best time of your life?"

"Hmm, ready!"