Dare gone wrong

"Miss Y/l/n, Nick Fury is asleep." JARVIS' voice ran throughout the entire compound, and the Avengers were in your room within a second.

"Hey Y/n. It's time for you to do your dare with Fury."

"Ugh... can you come back later? I'm sleeping." You say back to Clint, only half awake.

"Now. Or you have no honour." Nat says, who is behind Clint.

"Ugh... I'll be up in a sec... just let me get changed already!"

They all bustle out the room, and you slip into your black, skintight suit and slip two katanas over your back into the slot holders. You clip daggers to your belt, and put dual pistols into your holsters.

You walk out the room to see the Assembled Avengers waiting outside your room.

"Let's go." You whisper, excited and nervous at the same time.

You creep through the halls to Fury's room in the Avenger Tower, and walk in to see Fury sitting at his desk, in a light doze.

You gesture at Clint and he gives you the glue, sprinkles and sparkles to decorate Nick's eye patch with.

You lightly paste the glue all over the patch, before sprinkling the sparkles (pink might you add) over the patch. Then you take the sprinkles, and drop the container with a thud.

Nick starts to wake, and the Avengers fun off. Except for you, who is standing there in shock. You don't run until it's too late.

"Agent Y/n? What are you doing in my office?" He asks you.

You desperately try and think of an excuse.

"I was coming to give you my report, Director. I think I left it in my room... I'll go get it for you now." You start to walk out but then when he moves to adjust his patch, you know it's too late.

"Y/l/n, why is my eye patch decorated?!" He yells/asks you.

"Uh..." you try to run off, but he catches your arm.

"Why. Is. There. Pink. Glitter. On. My. Eye. Patch?!" He asks you, getting impatient.

"With all due respect sir, I think you know." You say.

"Why did you decorate the eye patch?"

"It was a dare. From Agent Barton. I think he's outside the door, Director."

"Barton! Get in here! Now!" He yells.

Clint comes in through the door, looking terrified.

"Yes, Director? You called?"

"Yes. Y/n just informed me that you dared her to do this." He says, pointing to his eyepatch.

"Uh, sir, it wasn't me that dared her."

"Who was it then?"

"Uh, not me."

You turn around to leave the room.

"Agent Y/l/n, you stay here. I'm not done with you yet." Fury says.

"Look, I need to do something." You say, exasperated.

"Which is?" He asks.

"Uh, something?" You say, but it sounds more like a question than anything else.

"Sit. Now." He says, glaring at you.

You sit down at his desk next to Clint, who looks at you darkly.

"Thanks, Y/n. I thought you were on my side."

"Hah. I'm only in your side when we're fighting, Clint."

He gives you a look. "No need to throw my words back in my face."

"Actually, there's plenty need for it, you just don't see that."

"Enough!" Fury says, banging his hand in the desk.

"I'm assuming the other Agents are outside?" He asks.

"Yes sir." You answer.

"Get them in here." He tells Clint.

Clint walks out and then back in again, the other Avengers in his tail.

"Never in my life! Unacceptable! If you're going to play a stupid little game, then at least don't involve me!" Fury rants.

"Uh, sir, with all due respect-" Nat starts.

"Respect? You talk to me of respect when you've done this?" He says, pointing at his patch yet again.

"I can't take you seriously with that on." Tony says.

"I'll clean it off later, Stark."

"Uh, you can't, Sir."

"And why not, Agent Barton?"

"Because that was super glue." He states.

"What?!?!?!"