Thor Dare Part 2... And A Dare For You

Because you all wanted an update... I am giving you a part two.

This will be the last chapter, and I am soooo happy for all of you who have been with me since the beginning.

Then again, I'm happy with the ones that haven't.

Just wanted to say thank you for everything, all the reads, votes, followers and comments!

You giggle slightly at Loki. "We shall," you say, getting ready for a whole bunch of laughing as you look towards the security feed.

Italics will be through the camera.

Thor walks around with Jane amidst the crowds laughing around him, but he takes it all in stride.

"Coming through!" Thor yells in a Steve impression.

Steve frowns as he looks at the camera. "Do I really sound like that?"

"Yes," Loki says, shifting into a form of Steve. "You do."

You clap a hand over your mouth to stop the laughter before you turn back to the camera.

"Captain Rogers, isn't the woman in your arms dating Thor, the Lord of Thunder?" A news reporter asks.

Thor frowns. "Of course she is. And it's God of Thunder, not Lord."

"Of course, Captain," the reporter says hastily. "So what's your opinion on the new Avenger, Y/N?"

"She's the glue that holds us all together," Thor says, still doing an impression of Steve. . "Without her, Loki wouldn't have joined the Avengers. Thor would never have reconciled with his brother. Earth would probably be under attack from him, although it wouldn't be his fault."

Loki looks at his brother through the screen, looking positively ecstatic.

"Loki?" You ask, not used to seeing him so happy.

"He's clearing my name," Loki mumbles. "I didn't expect that."

"You mean to tell the victims of the attack on New York that the attack wasn't Loki's doing?"

"No, it wasn't. There was a man behind the scenes that Loki manages to defeat."

The reporter looks positively baffled with this new information.

"Well, Captain, is there anything else about Loki we should know?"

Thor looks straight into the camera in front of him. "He is not to blame for his actions. He is an Avenger - to mess with him is to mess with all of us."

Jane nods her approval. "Be careful of what you say or do," she says before Thor walks off from the camera, leaving behind a confused reporter.

You look at Loki after seeing Thor walk off, and the trickster has unshed tears in his eyes, and he's smiling.

Thor walks back into the room, immediately locking his gaze on his brother.

Loki walks forward and gives Thor a really quick hug, but by the smile Thor gives, it means a lot.

"Thank you... brother," Loki says.

Thor's smile gets larger. "You're welcome, Loki."

"While this is all fun and games," Tony interrupts, "Thor, it's your turn to pick someone."

"I pick Y/N," Thor says. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," You say confidently, sure you could handle the dare to follow.

"I dare you to come with me and Loki on a trip to Asgard," Thor says, smirking.

You gasp, not expecting that. "That's unexpected. Not sure why you put that as a dare - I would have come willingly anyways."