You vs Bucky

"Next up is Y/n vs Bucky!" Tony announces.

"What? Can I not go and suit up?" You ask.

Tony grins. "Sorry, Y/n, you need to deal with what you've got on you."

You huff at your brother. "That's not fair." You sulk, but walk to the other side of the arena anyway.

"3... 2... 1... fight!" Tony calls through the megaphone.

Bucky starts prowling towards you, a look of concentration on his face as he gets closer and closer.

As he gets nearer, you see Tony looking at you, trying to catch your eye. Seeing that he has your attention, he points to the wall behind you.

Genius. You turn around and pull a pair of katanas off of the wall, then face Bucky again, who looks slightly threatened by the blades. You grin.

"Come and have a go if you think your hard enough." You say, and Bucky leaps, his arm flashing as he punches for your stomach.

You dodge the punch then take an electric disk out of your pocket, and you throw it at his metal arm.

Bucky scowls and pulls the disk off, wincing as he does so, and you strike, the ping another disk onto his metal arm again, then using the hilt to attack his ribs.

But Bucky wasn't as distracted as you thought - he twists past the strike and catches the next in his arm. He grins, then shoved you against the wall that is behind you.

You grimace as you stretch your hand towards your pocket, this time taking out a pocket gun and firing up at the ceiling. Bucky recoils at the loud, sharp sound and moves backwards, releasing his grip on you.

You grin as you pluck your katana out of his hand, then send a hilt strike to the back of his legs after you flip over him.

Bucky falls to one knee, grunting as he tries to get back up, but you kick at his other leg and he falls back down in a kneeling position with both knees on the ground.

"Well, Y/n is better at making people kneel than I am!" Loki jokes.

You snort with laughter, and in that moment when you're distracted Bucky reaches behind him with his metal arm and slams you against the ground.

"Ow." You say as you get fling against the ground.

Bucky grins. "Got you." He says.

You shake your head. "Do you though?" You ask, putting your hand on his metal arm and jerking your hand to the right.

Bucky stiffens and recoils as his arm short-circuits on him, and you run to body slam him against the floor, pinning his arms to either side of him as he widens his eyes.

You look at Tony, who has the biggest grin on his face.

"Y/n Stark wins!" He announces ecstatically, holding out a hand to Steve, who gives him $10.

You snort as you let Bucky up of the ground.

"You bet on the fight?" You ask.

Tony nods. "He thought Bucky would win. But apparently a metal arm isn't always a good thing." Tony says.

Bucky snorts as he gets up. "You have a metal arm when you're in your suit, Stark." He scoffs.

Tony grins. "Yeah, but that's not all the time."

You roll your eyes. "Seriously? Can we just stop arguing and get some rest while we still can?" You say.

Tony shakes his head. "I'm heading down to the lab. I'm working on Mark 50 right now, and I need to finish it." He says.

You nod. "I'm assuming that Bruce is going with you?" You ask.

Tony looks at Bruce, who nods.

"There you go. Why, you want me to be kept company?" Tony teases.

You smile back at him. "You're my brother. Of course you need company."

"I have a company." Tony sasses back.

You roll your eyes. "Just go." You day, making shooing motions with your hands.

He and Bruce walk out, but not before Tony smiles sarcastically at you.