Another Loki dare

"Alright! Guys, more dares!" You call throughout the tower, and all the Avengers rush down the stairs.

"Alright! Tony, it's your turn to dare someone." You say, leaning back in the couch.

Tony scans the group. "Okay. Loki."

Loki pouts. "Why is it always me?" He asks.

Tony smiles. "Because your you."

Loki rolls his eyes. "Dare."

Tony's smile widens.

"I dare you to be Thor for a day. Have a fake Mjolnir, wear his cape and stuff and be an Avenger for a day." Tony dares.

Loki's eyes widen and he gets up from his chair.

"Wait, what?" Thor asks, grinning.

"You're going to need to lend Loki your cape and cloak and stuff." Tony says.

Loki shrugs. "No need. I can just use my illusions." He says.

Loki concentrates for a few seconds then casts an illusion to look like Thor.

You concentrate, and see a glimpse of black hair through the normally impenetrable illusion.

You concentrate harder and then the entire illusion falls apart.

"Loki? I can see through the illusion." You say, frowning slightly.

Loki turns to you with an expression of surprise on his face.

"Really? I didn't think anyone could see through it... not even Odin could see through the glamour."

You shrug and grin. "I guess that I'm just special. Anyways, get ready to go outside. In a... new identity."

Loki pouts. "You're killing me, Y/n." He states.

You grin. "I've killed a lot of people. I don't think I'm going to be killing you."

Loki grins and then disappears.

"Curse that magic trick." Tony mumbles.

You laugh. "Wow, brother."

Tony frowns. "I don't like magic. I would prefer to think that everything in the world has some kind of logic to it, that it all works usually. But with the Asgardian, I don't have that luxury. It's 'magic, magic, magic'." Tony rants.

"Tony, calm it." You laugh.

Tony scowls at you. "Calm?" He asks. "How can I be calm at a time like this?"

You smile and point to the hologram behind him, where Loki, dressed up as Thor, is standing among a crowd of fans.

"Please, ladies, I won't sign your autographs! I may be one of the Avengers, and a god, but please. Give the Lord of Thunder some space!"

You snort. "Hah. Space."

Thor scowls. "God! God of Thunder!" He says.

You smile and then turn back to the hologram where Loki raises 'Mjolnir' to the sky in a threat.

"Be gone! Or I will call down the lightning!" Loki threatens.

The fangirls all disperse and run away after throwing a bucket of water on his head.

You start laughing your head off, and soon enough, all the avengers are in the floor with you.

"OH MY GODS!" You scream.

Loki teleports next to you and scowls, dripping wet all over the place.

"Loki! Dry yourself off, your dripping water all over my tower!" Tony says crossly, shooing him out of the room.

"Okay... can we all agree that this was amazing and hilarious, and that this will be in our memories forever?" Bruce asks.

Everyone nods, doubling over as anothe fit of laughter comes out of the group.

"That. Was amazing. FRIDAY, did you get that in video?" You ask.

"Of course I did, Miss. Stark." FRIDAY responds.

You grin happily. "Excellent."