chapter 3: 'Meeting'

Marinette sighed plopping on her bed. She wished Tikki was here but she had to give the miraculous back to Master Fu once they had finally defeated hawkmoth.

She had wished they never defeated hawkmoth. But she rather wished she never left Chat noir.

Why was she thinking about chat noir when she was just with Adrien while she was dating Nathaniel. She felt horrible. After feeling so good. She was dating Nathaniel, while having sex with Adrien, while wishing she stayed with Cat Noir.

Her mind turned from her practically calling her a hoe. She sighed, "wow. I suck." You suck alot Marinette, and from alot of people you whore!

She looked away, ashamed, she grabbed her phone. What if he didn't even call? What if he was just using her! What if he was having sex with Chloe right now! Whyyyyyyyyy! Why did you have to cheat Marinette, she thought to herself. Yes you've wanted this for years and years and... Years. But, you can't just take advantage of things like that.

She sighed once again, her mind carried her to the old memory of chat noir.

"Ladybug... Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm as sure as ever kitty." He placed himself between her thighs, and entered her without hesitating. She moaned gripping onto his hair and breathing heavily as he continued to push inside her her.

Time skip

It was morning, and the cat has fallen asleep, she left do to the worry of detransforming, and went to her bakery. She never saw him again. At least not like that, Marinette had no clue his alter ego was Adrien Agreste.

The bluenette cried on her pillow. Oh how she wish he was here. Laying with her, and smoothing out her hair, the cat had a way of comforting the young girl. She wished she hadn't took advantage of him. And embraced him instead, she couldn't help but wonder what would've happened if they had showed each other their identities.

She sighed, and wiped away her tears. She left to the kitchen grabbing a quick snack, and took a shower. There were liquids all over her clothes, and they were sticky.

_______________________________________________

The boy sighed, as he walked to his apartment. Surprising his father let him have his own place, but he didn't work as often as he used to. He only modeled once a month. And was actually paid more often.

He plopped on his bed. Marinette was all he could think of.

"Why! Why did you choose Chloe over me! Why her of all people!?!?"

He didn't like Chloe, but he dated her to get over ladybug which wasn't working at all. His heart was broken the day she left him in the bed, he woke up with the girl gone, no where in sight. And he would always remember the dreadful memory of waking up to see her not in the bed with him.

He had never figured out her secret identity. And he had never seen her again. His heart pounded for her, he took a shower, and grabbed a snack.

"Ahh... Chat! F-faster kitty!" He thrusted inside her. A moan escaping her lips, he squeezed his eyes amazed from the pleasure. He could feel the liquid coming threw him as he poured himself inside her.

It wasn't long until she broke and her white fluids splattered across their thighs. She held onto him like her life depended on it. She squeezed her thighs, caving around his member as he grunted and moaned.

He shook himself out of his lustful thoughts and realized he had to call Marinette. He didn't feel like calling her since he would be lost for words. So he instead texted her.

The girl had a notification and immediately picked up her phone. She read the text.

A: Hey...

She sighed and texted back,

M: Hey... So... What are we gonna do about this exactly?

...

A: I'm not sure.

...

M: maybe we should keep this a secret. I know you like Chloé...

...

A: what are you talking about?!? I told you I needed someone to get over... a girl.

...

M: then what do we do? It's not like we can just spread it around that we had secret fucking sex!

...

A: we won't spread it around. Let's meet somewhere. Effiel tower? 7:00?

...

M: yeah. Yeah ok.

Adrien

I sighed and tucked away my phone in my pocket. I got dressed since it was already like, 6:00. And I wasted time by watching Netflix.

At 6:45 I headed to the effiel tower. I arrived there at 7:03. Hope she's not already there. I walked over to find her, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, sitting in a bench waiting for me. Oops.

I ran over to her. "sorry to make you wait."

"It's fine. I just got here too." Ilshe replied and I nodded.

"wanna go on the Eiffel Tower?" I said with a slight smirk.

She pouted her lips, then nodded sheepishly. We took the elevator, in silence. Awkward silence. When we were at the top I breathed in my oxygen and heaved it out slowly. Embracing the sweet cool air.

She giggled. "So... umm..."

We laughed at each others awkwardness. I gained courage and finally began to talk. "Look, I don't like Chloé. And I don't want you to think I'm using you or something. I-I actually really like you marinette. You were the only girl I liked besides..."

"Who?" She questioned me. "Who broke your heart?"

I sighed. "K-kagami." I lied. I rubbed the back of my neck. She smirked at me. "Stop lying. I know your lilting because your really bad at it." She laughed.

"You don't have to tell me adrien. But... I want you to know that...I-I'm in love with you! I-i always have been ever s-since you lent me your umbrella. I was love struck."

I blushed, getting dangerously close to the girl. I didn't care about ladybug, or Chloe, or anyone else right now except the girl standing right in front of me. I brushed my lips against hers.

Her breath tickled my lips, I pushed my lips onto hers, she kissed back, are kiss became agressive as I added my tongue into her mouth. We messaged our tongues together, slightly moaning into the kiss. Once we separated a string of saliva stuck from each of our mouths.

We both blushed furiously. "M-Mari..."

She looked up at me, "yes Adrien?"

"I just want you. I don't care what anyone else says if they find out:.. Even if we keep our affairs a secret."