Chapter 7: Love~

His eyes widened. "N-no." He looked to the side. "I-i was though..." The girl looked at him. Tears filled her eyes. He looked at her, a worried expression of concern reflected upon his face.

"I-i'm sorry Marinette! Are you disappointed?" Tears began to fall as she hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Adrien! It's my fault, it's all my fucking fault!" She choked back her tears. She cried in his shoulder.

"Marinette, what are you talking about?" The boy asked.

She sniffed. "A-adrien... You'll hate me... I don't want you to hate me because... I love you." His lips parted, he smiled warmly. "I love you too. And nothing could ever make me hate you. Marinette, please tell me. "

She looked at him, he wiped her tears away. "I-it was me... Who broke your heart... Why your with Chloe. It's all my fault Adrien. I-i was to scared you would hate who I was behind the mask. Because... I'm ladybug. "

His eyes widened. His lips parted, but soon his expression was sympathetic. "I'm so sorry Adrien..." She continued. "I didn't mean to hurt you I- I was scared and I left you that one morning."

Flashbacks

The girl woke up, she looked at her partner beside her. She twitched, memories from last night, she blushed and smiled at him. She kissed his cheek, "Goodbye Chaton. I hope to see you again. " she gave tikki a cookie and swung away.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness Adrien, It was my fault. All of it and- I-if you don't forgive me then... I understand. " the girl stated.

He looked at her, and to her surprise, he kissed her. She soon kissed back, their tongues tied and their grip on each other became tighter. They pulled apart due to their lack of oxygen.

"Y-your not mad?" The girl said.

"No... I love you Marinette. And to hear you say that you love me back, it's the greatest gift anyone had ever given to me. I remember, you used to think that I was just one big flirt, and that I didn't actually love you, and once I said it, you didn't say it back."

"But what I didn't know..." He continued, "Is that you did love me, as Adrien. And I was stupid to not see that my princess was my bugaboo." He chuckled. "Now that I know, I notice it more. Besides, I could never hate you. Not to save my life."

She giggled. Pulling him into a kiss, "So what do we do now? Because, I don't care if everyone thinks we're huge cheaters. I want everyone to know that I'll love you, and that I'm yours." She said.

He nodded. "Me too. I'm breaking up with Chloe. At least she can fuck Nathaniel without trying to hide it."

Marinette raised a brow, "And at least we can fuck each other without hiding it too." The girl pulled out her phone. " I'm going to breakup with him by text, the worst way to be broken up with. "

Ad rien chuckled and pulled out his phone. "Me too."

M: sorry Nathaniel, but we're done. I'm in love with someone else and I know you are too. So don't hide it and finally go out with Chloe.

***

A: sorry Chloe. We're done. We never really had something special and it turns out, I'm in love with someone else. I know you are too, so go out with Nathaniel.

"Done." The couple said at the same time. They laughed and shared one last kiss. "Marinette, will you be my girlfriend~"

She looked at him with a smirk. She turned her head, "Is that it kitty? I really expected more furr-om you." She said with a giggle. He raised a brow in shock. Did she just make a pun?

"Purr-etty pleeease?" he begged. She giggled and kissed him. "Does that answer your question?" He shook his head no. "Maybe you'll have to do it again." She laughed and kissed him.

***

The bluenette sighed on her couch, feeling completely love sick. She closed her eyes, "Tikki, I know Your not there but... I've really grown since you've left. I've made so many mistakes, and Your not here to watch me be in love but... I really wish you were. "

She sighed. "I made a big accomplishment today, and I'm sure you'd be happy and proud of me. Adrien and I are in love. I'm finally his, I finally found out who my sweet kitty was, and I found out that... I can let go of the past. I-i can let go of you. Of course I'll miss you, I always have, and... That will never change but, I have to realize the fact that your gone. Forever." 

"What are you talking about Marinette?"