chapter 9: -N.A.N.T

"Mari, I've cummed in you countless times." Said the boy shamelessly. The bluenette blushed at his comment. "I don't know Adrien. But if I am... I-i wouldn't mind." She said.

He chuckled, " Me neither. "I love you." Said the blonde. Marinette giggled, "I love you too." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "What made you think I might be pregnant?"

"I did some research... Have you been throwing up?" Questioned Adrien. Marinette shook her head no. "I haven't... We could check by a pregnancy test." Adrien nodded at her response.

"Do you have any?" Marinette nodded. "Don't ask why." He chuckled, "Wasn't gonna." Marinette took a test, she didn't look at it just yet, she wanted to do this with Adrien. They sat on the bed.

"W-what is it?" Said Adrien. "I don't know. I wanted to wait..." The couple was aching with curiosity, She held up the test, squeezing her eyes shut. She looked at the result.

Positive

Her eyes widened. She looked at the boy, "I-i'm... Pregnant?" He wrapped his arms around her. She smiled and hugged him back. "What do we do now?" Said the girl. He shrugged, "for now, we just cuddle." She giggled, pecking his lips.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father! What's gonna happen?! Do we have to move in together! What about clothes! What about our parents!?!? What about--" the bluenette shushed him. "Adrien..." She giggled, "For now... Let's just cuddle. The rest of the week is going to be hell."

The boy arched a brow at her being so calm, after all, she was the one carrying the baby! If course, he couldn't face his father telling him that he had gotten the love of his life pregnant. He hadn't even told him he had a girlfriend.

He despised his father, hated him, loathed him. And all of sudden just tell him that he had impregnated a beautiful girl! He didn't care to even speak to him! So why should he even tell him? He didn't care about him, and neither did his father.

***

"Welcome! I'm so glad to meet you Adrien! All Marinette does is talk about you when we come visit her!" The bluenette blushed in embarrassment, but Adrien was happy and thought it was cute. "It's nice to see you too, I've actually been here a couple times before." Sabine and Tom raised a brow.

"Oh yes! For the gaming competition!" Said Sabine, Adrien nodded, "Wow, you and Marinette have grown so much ever since! I hardly recognize you." Said Tom, Adrien only smiled. They boy used to be a bit skinny and fragile.

He was more strong than he used to be and had definitely gotten toned over the years, not only because of his modeling fitness and work out but the past years when he was Cat Noir. He has began to be comfortable with his personality and let out a bit of his wild side.

On the other hand, Marinette's beauty had increased. She'd always been pretty, but her figure was gorgeous and her hair had grown longer. Her eyes stayed the same, perfect blue bell eyes as they always were. She had gained more confidence since the last years, she had bloomed like a flower.

The couple couldn't be more stronger, they fit each other like puzzle pieces. They completed each other. And most importantly, they loved each other. So as Marinette's parents greeted and questioned Adrien, they only found that he got their daughter perfectly.

It was obvious to them that they were most likely having sex, it was normal. They were teens and it was expected, but they didn't mind. They loved each other after all. The four sat at the table, Marinette's parents brought food to the table.

"Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, but..." Normally Adrien would have buried himself in treats and pastries, but he wanted to tell them about Marinette being pregnant, he figeted with his fingers, he was more then just nervous. He loved their daughter, he would despise himself I'd they hated him.

"I'm very grateful for the meal that you have prepared for us... But I have a confession to make..." Sabine and Tom raised a brow in curiosity. "I don't wanna eat and drink with you guys, take some of your food and then tell you this, because I want you guys to know as I enjoy myself."

He looked to the side, he looked at Marinette who held his hand from under the table, squeezing it in support. She offered him a warm smile, a smile that have him confidence, he looked at her parents. "I don't want to feel guilty about you guys not knowing... So I have to tell you guys..."

Tom and Sabine were aching with curiosity, what could it be? Adrien narrowed his eyebrows, "I'm going to be a father... And your daughter is going to be mother." He explained, not trying to jump right into it and say, I had sex with your daughter, I impregnated her!

A great impression on them... Right?

Sabine and Tom stared at the boy wide eyed, they both exchanged glances. Adrien's heart beat quickened, expected something like, get out of our house, or some sort of insult.  But instead was brought this: "WE'RE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!!" The married couple cheered.

Adrien's lips parted in surprise, he looked at Marinette who smiled at him. The night was great, Tom and Adrien had broke bread together, his mother pinched his cheeks and seemed really exited. "WHEN IS IT DUE?" They asked. "GIRL OR BOY!"

"WHEN'S THE BABY SHOWER!?"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME IT!?"

"ARE YOU TWO GETTING MARRIED!?"

The couple was showered in questions they didn't know themselves. The four talked about it, figuring it it was a boy, the name would be Louis, if it was a girl, her name would be Emily, named after Adrien's mother.

The two decided the baby shower would be after they knew the gender, and knew what clothes, patterns, and toys to get them. They both secretly wanted to marry but didn't even talk about it. It was 9:32 at night, and it was time for the couple to head home.

Now all they had to do, was face Adrien's father.