CHAPTER 2

Entering a new school was strange to Amy especially since it was a high school.

Amy:
So anyway,I mean the school is good and everything but some of the kids are...what should I say uhh..kind of crazy and this is what I was thinking about if they weren't influenced by anyone I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been like that.So obviously I made friends and I lost some recently(I mean our friendship)

But there was one person who seemed to get me his name was Rhudayne and he's really cool but I wouldn't mess around with him.We shared the same opinions and interests even though the teachers and half of the class were bleedy bastards.

And to be honest most of my friends are boys,the girls seemed more rude(some of them) I didn't really understand why but I usually wouldn't bother about it.And my grades were always great but I'm very competitive so I always try to be my best.

So...am I the only girl that likes metal and rock music.It seems so at least obviously people were surprised because since I was quiet they tend to think I like soft and slow music
But hell no metal all the way!!As I said society seems to judge you on your appearance but as you continue to know someone it could be different.So..never judge a book by its cover.

Anyway I'm finished here for now.Hope you enjoyed and Brofist!
#Pewdiepie #Linkin Park