Dulce de Leche (Blanc x reader)

Fandom: Ikemen Revolution
Reader-insert: Female
Pairing: Blanc Lapin x reader
Alternative Universe: Domestic
Genre: Romance
Warnings: None
Word Count: 710
Estimated Reading Time: 4 minutes
Song: Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra

"I'm home, bunny." You announced, closing the front door behind you.

A delightful, sweet aroma invaded your nostrils and you closed your eyes, relishing it with a small, pleasant smile gracing your lips as you made your way to the kitchen.

"It smells delicious. What are you preparing?" You asked, hoping to see your fiancé in the cosy room. But no one was inside. "Bunny?" You called, raising your voice.

Out of curiosity, you walked towards the stove where you spotted a small pot. Carefully, you lifted the lid by its handle. A gasp of surprise left your lips followed by a broad, dazzling grin creeping across your face as you saw the contents inside the pot.

"Dulce de leche!" You beamed joyously.

Dulce de leche has been a popular sweet treat in your country since way before you were born and it still is nowadays. People have it for breakfast, most commonly on toast, but also on pancakes or waffles. It is also the main ingredient of many cakes, pies, and typical pastries. It goes great with banana, chocolate or meringue and there are even ice creams made of it.

Turning around as you heard music suddenly playing, you were met by Blanc's charming smile.

"I thought it was strange to see another sun before my eyes– until I realised it was you," he flirted in a gentle tone. You simpered and bit your lower lip, failing to conceal the foolish giggles that were threatening to escape.

Fly me to the moon 
Let me play among the stars 
Let me see what spring is like
On a- Jupiter and Mars 
In other words, hold my hand 
In other words, baby, kiss me

"Welcome home, dear," he finally greeted, lightly bowing down. "May I have the pleasure of dancing with you?" He queried, extending his hand for you to take.

"The pleasure would be mine," you replied, placing one of your hands in his own while resting the other on his shoulder.

Gripping your hand tightly, Blanc grabbed you by the waist and brought you close to him. He guided you around the room as you two danced to Frank Sinatra's melodic voice while staring deeply into each other's eyes.

Fill my heart with song 
And let me sing for ever more 
You are all I long for 
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true 
In other words, I love you

"I thought it would be an excellent idea to prepare some Dulce de leche for you, darling." He offered you a charming grin. "I know how much you miss your motherland." His beautiful, chestnut eyes glinted with a tinge of sadness.

You gave him a serene, thankful smile. "As much as I miss my beloved country, I would miss you more if you and I were apart." You squeezed his hand reassuringly. "I'd slowly wilt with your absence, bunny." You pursed your lips as the mere thought of being away from him made your heart throb in agony.

Fill my heart with song 
Let me sing for ever more 
You are all I long for 
All I worship and adore 
In other words, please be true 
In other words, in other words 
I love you.

In one swift motion, Blanc twirled you around before sweeping you off your feet, holding you firmly against his chest.

"I will never allow that to happen, my lady." He pressed his lips on your nose, giving it a gentle peck.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, giggling at his mawkish actions before kissing his cheek tenderly.

Staring deeply into your eyes, he recited the last lines of the song: "In other words, I love you."

A radiant grin tugged at the corners of your lips. Staring at his luscious lips with yearning eyes, you tangled your fingers on his silver locks as the song came to an end.

"In other words, baby, kiss me," he urged you in a soft tone as he leaned closer to your gorgeous face.

Closing the short gap separating the two of you, you claimed his lips in a vehement, loving kiss.

"I love you too, Blanc," you susurrated against his lips which quirked into a content simper at your warm words.