My Treasure (Harr Silver x reader)

Fandom: Ikemen Revolution
Reader-insert: Neutral
Pairing: Harr Silver x reader
Genre: Romance
Warnings: None
Word Count: 479

As soon as Harr spotted you lying down on the mattress —when he stepped into the room, his brows furrowed in worry.

"(y/n), are you okay?" He asked in a gentle tone.

"No..." You answered faintly, covering your head with the covers

"What is it? What's wrong, my dear?" He inquired, walking towards the bed before taking a seat next to you as you mumbled a reply. "What was that?" Gingerly, he pulled the covers off your face.

"I'm a failure..." You repeated with pursed lips, feeling a lump in your throat.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I am," you concluded.

"That's not true," he denied, stroking your hair soothingly.

"Yes, it is. I'm a failure, I'm worthless, and you'd be better off without me," you stated, making yourself smaller in the bed as tears welled in your eyes.

Harr froze in place as your words hurt him more than any physical wound he had ever experienced. "Don't say that, please."

"It's the truth, though," you replied stubbornly, feeling guilty as you perceived the sadness in his tone.

"No, it's not." Harr furrowed his brows and clenched his fists in frustration.

"Yes, it is, Harr! I hate myself!"

The dimly lit room was filled by a momentary silence as Harr tried to find the appropriate words to express his feelings towards you.

"(y/n)..." he started. "Do you have any idea of what you mean to me? I love you and adore so, so much... I don't know what to do with myself." Tears stung his eyes as he continued. "Hearing you say that breaks my heart. You're my little treasure, my world, my everything." Silent teardrops rolled down his cheeks as he spoke. "And if you hate yourself as you just claimed, then I'll have to love you twice as much to show you how worthy of loving yourself you are." He concluded.

Sitting up, you turned and caught a glimpse of his damped cheeks. "Oh, Harr..." You cupped his cheeks in your hands and wiped his tears away as you let yourself cry in front of him.

"I love every single thing about you." He sniffed, placing his hands on top of yours. "(y/n)... were it not for you, I'd still be living here in Cradle as a wanted and very lonely man..." He leaned forward to press his forehead against yours. "You saved me from the world and from myself, (y/n)." He gave you a small smile before delicately kissing your tears away. "You're not worthless. You're not a failure. And I need you in my life."

"I love you, Harr..." You whimpered, wrapping your arms around his neck as you embraced him.

"I love you, too, (y/n), more than you can ever imagine." He returned the gesture, holding you close to him as he rubbed soothing circles on your back.