Temptation (Harr x reader)

Fandom: Ikemen Revolution
Reader-insert: Neutral
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Harr Silver x reader
Warnings: None
Word Count: 229

When you came into the room, you spotted Harr, lying on his stomach on your shared mattress as he read a fictional book. His tight trousers flawlessly hugged the curves of his fine, round rear.
Smirking to yourself, you sat next to him before fondling his tempting butt.
Startled, Harr dropped his book and his body contracted involuntarily at your unexpected, shameless touch. "W-what are you doing?" He peered up at you over his stiff shoulder with reddening cheeks.
Giggling in amusement at his bashful reaction, you kept groping his ass and stated: "I'm groping Cradle's ass."
"Cradle's... ass?" His face turned the shade of a wild rose as he felt self-conscious.
"The finest ass," you lilted, reassuringly.
Harr hummed before requesting: "Can you... stop d-doing that?"
"I wish I could but I don't wanna," you admitted playfully before giving his butt a firm, painless spank. Harr gasped, cursing under his breath.
Having enough of your never-ending teasing, he swiftly turned on his back and pinned you on the bed without giving you time to process what was happening."You asked for it. It's my turn now and I'm never letting go." He smiled down at you, the blush never fading from his cheeks.
Gulping down at the sudden turn of events, you braced yourself for a session of endless, pleasurable teasing followed by loving cuddles and sweet kisses.