Bad Influence (Zero x reader)

Fandom: Ikemen Revolution
Reader-insert: Neutral
Pairing: Zero x reader
Genre: Romance
Warnings: None
Word Count: 455

When someone knocked at the door to your room at 1 AM, you were not expecting it to be Kyle with a very drunk and sleepy Zero clinging to him for support.

You frowned and glared at the red-haired man, demanding an explanation, "What the hell, Kyle?"

"I brought him back just like I promised," Kyle slurred, clearly drunk.

"He's completely wasted!" You exclaimed as you tried to steady Zero by your side, holding him close to you.

Zero groaned and nuzzled against your neck, his breathing tickled your delicate skin.

"Don't yell, you'll wake everyone up." Kyle scowled, rubbing his temples in pain.

"I'm not done with you, Kyle," you warned, still glaring daggers at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Good night." He shrugged before walking away.

Clicking your tongue in mild annoyance, you slammed the door shut. Zero whined and mumbled something you were not able to understand. Sighing, you walked your boyfriend to your bed, helping him lay down.

"Zero, are you alright?" You queried while taking off his boots and uniform. Zero groaned and covered his eyes with his forearm.

After you assisted him with putting his pyjamas on, you tucked him in and walked to the adjoint bathroom to bring him some water.

"Drink this," you told him in a gentle tone after helping him sit down on the bed.

Zero gulped down the contents of the glass and mumbled, avoiding your gaze, "Thank you."

After switching the lights off, you placed the empty glass on the nightstand and climbed into bed. Zero snuggled close to you, seeking the warmth radiating off your body. He buried his face on your chest and mumbled an apology.

"Why are you apologising?" You asked quizzically.

"For being a burden to you," he replied, wrapping one of his arms around you.

"Zero, baby, you are no burden," you assured him by enveloping him in your arms.

"But I upset you..." he yawned, nuzzling your chest.

"Look, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Kyle. He's a bad influence..."

"But I agreed to go out with him," he admitted in a pouty tone.

You rubbed his back soothingly. "True."

"Sorry," he mumbled, yawning once more.

"Next time I'm going with you, so I can look after you."

"But—"

"I know alcohol makes you sleepy and so you don't get to drink too much. I just don't trust that drunky to carry you home," you complained.

"It would be fun, going out drinking with you," he whispered, rubbing his weary eyes with his knuckles.

"Sweet dreams, baby." You pressed your lips to his head before whispering, "I love you."

Zero hummed in contentment and susurrated how much you meant to him before falling asleep in your arms.