Chapter 1

Emma's POV

Today Liv was coming back after being gone for awhile. She has been gone for what felt like forever. God I missed her so much and the fact that she has become better then what she was before I was happy. 

"Hey you." Neal says walking downstairs.

"You need to go. Like now. Liv will be here soon." I say to him.

"Em we have beeb dating for the last two years. Im sure we dont need to hide from your daughter." He says.

"Well you dont know Livy like I do. Please." I say.

"Okay." He says.

He walked out and I got the house ready for my daughter's return. It feels nice to know I will be seeing her soon.

Olivia's POV

"Well... You gotta tell her." Archie says.

"No I dont." I say.

"Liv.." He says.

"Dont Liv me. Everything is fine." I say.

"She..." He starts but I stop him.

"No Arch. Stop." I say.

Before he could say anything more I walked into the house and my mom just hugged me.

"Liv, its been so long." My mom says.

"Yeah.. Hey I saw Neal leaving." I say.

"God Im sorry. So how was it?" She asks.

"Fine." I say.

"We met some interesting people. Right Liv." Archie says nudging me.

"Yes we met people. Thats all. Mom, give us a moment." I say.

I shoved Archie up the stairs and pushed him in my room before slapping him in the head.

"Owe." He says.

"I said no." I say.

"Well what better way to tell your mother about knowing Sophie. Say you met your twin in London. You two are so stubborn." He says.

"God I miss Margot." I say.

"Well Margot left to be with Tilly. Now your stuck with me. Now tell your mom." He says.

"I cant and I wont." I say.

I dont want to tell my mom that I know Sophie yet. I just dont want our parents to fight or tear us apart again.

Killian's POV

Sophie was coming home and I knew she would be angry if she knew I was with Milah now. So I told Milah not to make an appearance.

"So you dont want me here?" Milah asks.

"Just until I tell Soph." I say.

"Okay. Just remember you have finally moved on since the ex. She should be happy for you." She says.

I knew she was right, but Sophie is my world and has been the only one I've loved since her mother and her sister.

Sophia's POV

"So you really dont want to tell him?" Sam asks.

"No. Liv and I want to wait." I say.

"If your sure." He says.

"I am." I say.

We walked into the house when we were welcomed by a Milah leaving.

"Welcome home Sophie." My dad says.

"Hey." I say.

Things have been rough since the Milah blow up and me leaving a couple years ago. I thought I could be okay, but I guess not.

"So... Look this Milah thing." My dad starts.

"Its fine. Im gonna unpack." I say dragging Sam along with me.

I closed the door behind us and he gave me a look like he knew what I was thinking.

"Sophie dont. He seems happy." Sam says.

"I guess." I say.

I didnt want to admit it, but Milah is making him happy and I guess thats okay. Things wont change.

Writer's POV

After Sophie left with Liam back to London with Tilly. Liv showed up and it was the first time anyone had seen the twins together and it made them happy. Though while they planned to see each other more love blossomed between two people. Margot and Tilly started dating and have been together for the last two years and why is this being told? Cause now they have planned to marry.

Group Text Message

Tilly: Margot and I are getting married.

Sam: Wow congrats!

Archie: Yeah congrats guy.

Soph: You two deserve this. So when is this wedding?

Margot: Well soon. We want it on our anniversary of when we met. Also all friends and family are invited.

Liv: Ummm... Im happy for you both and the wedding on your anniversary of they day you met is cute, but....

Tilly: But what?

Archie: Liv... Dont.

Liv: But inviting all friends and family on both sides means.... Well Emma Swan and Killian Jones reunion.

Soph: Oh right?

Sam: Guys Margot and Tilly want this. Besides isnt time for them to come together again?

Soph: Maybe.

Liv: Well this will be quite a reunion. I just hope everything will run smooth.

A/N: What do you guys think of the first chapter? Let me know.