Chapter 3

Emma's POV

This was why I didnt want to come now Liv will know I lied. I didnt even know what to do and I could tell Killian was unsure as well.

"So are we not going to talk about the fact that there are two?" Neal asks.

"Ummm... I.." I say cause thats all that came out.

Though Olivia didnt seem upset about it I mean neither of them reacted to this. Which is alittle weird.

Killian's POV

Both of them here? I knew that was a possibility if Margot was the same one from Zelena. Well it was and now both of my children are here as is my old love.

"Killian anything you want to say?" Milah asks.

"Not really." I say.

Though I have several things in mind and one of them was the fact that the twins didnt seem to react to one another.

Sophia's POV

Liv and I didnt react to one another because what was the point. If we said anything that would call our parents out it was cause trouble. We couldnt do that to Margot and Tilly. Though everyone just went back to doing whatever they were doing and tried to ignore the twin thing.

"This is going better then expected." Tilly says.

"Yeah, but what do Liv and I do? We cant freak out. We cant say we know. What do we do?" I ask.

"I dont know. Im gonna go talk to Margot." She says.

She walked away from me and I went over to the drink area where I unintentionally Liv was too. Thats when people started looking again.

"Umm... Hi." I say to Liv.

"Hi." Liv says back.

"Umm... Liv... We need to talk... Oh hi Killian." Our mom says.

"Hello Swan. Soph a moment." Our dad says.

Before we could say anything our mom took Liv's arm and our dad took my arm. They took us out into the hallway. Out in the hallway they tried to make us go to separate sides, but Liv and I both didnt move.

Olivia's POV

"Is this about this right here? Cause if your both gonna talk about it. Then you might as well talk about it together." I say.

"You dont have to say that so rudely." Sophie says.

Mom looked at Dad and they then back at us before either of them said a word.

"Well you can tell who raised what child." Dad says.

"Excuse me? She wasnt being rude she is just saying we should talk together." Mom says.

"Well she really did have an Emma tone." Dad says.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Mom asks.

"Oh Liv. You've done it now." Sophie says.

"Well I didnt mean to. I mean serious Soph they should just tell us together." I say.

Mom and Dad stopped arguing and then looked at us.

"Wait you two know each other?" Mom asks.

"That cant be possible." Dad says.

Soph and I looked at each other for second trying to know what to do.

"When I went with August, Archie, and Margot we met. I mean thats how Tilly and Margot met as well." I lie.

"Liv thats a lie and you know it." Sophie says.

She then told our parents the full story about how we met and how we switched places. After the story we done they just didnt know how to react. They looked at one another and they went separate ways. Mom went up to the hotel room and dad went outside. Who knows what is gonna happen next? I just hope whatever it is wont ruin anything.