Chapter 37: Scouting

4 months later...
Grayson's POV
"We finally did it. We finally managed to find the warehouse that the grave robbers took Daniel's coffin to."
"Then let's get in there, kill all of those bitches and get my boyfriend back."
"You know we can't do that. Who knows how many people are guarding the place on the inside as well as the outside. They would kill us without hesitation if we just waltzed in there. What we need to do is scout the place, come up with a plan, train, practice our plan, then we can execute it and save Daniel. If he hasn't escaped already."
"If he did then at least he's safe, but I'm not letting these people live. No matter what."
"Fine, but remember our plan."
"I know. Now let's stake this place out."

5 hours later...
"Ok. So from what we've seen there is a total of fifty guards that patrol the warehouse. Give or take a few."
"Ok. So we know that they change positions every three hours. And that every hour of so some of them go on break and are replaced until they get back, so we're going to have to really think of a plan if we're going to infiltrate this operation and kill everyone in there so we can leave with Daniel without having to worry about getting sniped during our escape."
"But you and Daniel are the only ones who have ever killed someone, I don't think I have the strength to commit murder."
"Even if you're doing it for Daniel? And so that he and I can finally be reunited."
"Murder is still wrong."
"Unless you're protecting the ones you love."
"You and Daniel have murdered people, but I haven't."
"That may be, but if we don't do something soon and they discover that Daniel is alive, then they may kill him which'll cause to fall into a deep dark depression which I'll never wake up from and sooner or later I'll end up taking my life. And I know that you don't want that to happen. Am I right?"
"Daniel does make you really happy, and I don't want him to die again."
"So you'll help me? Even if it means getting your hands dirty?"
"You're my little brother...of course I'll help you."
"Good. Now let's come up with a plan."