A CRINGY STORY WORTHY OF AN OSCAR! Or In my case writers block :P

Kitty: Hey guys~ hehehehe It's me again that weird fangirl you might follow ;)

Faun: 0.0 Ok First off-

Rose: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm here again!

Shadow: Hey were back!

Vera: Yep and were here to entertain everyone!

Snowfall: >:) HA! And it'll be good.

Lumanis: Yeah, today we have our first truth!

Kitty: Yeah! requested from a good friend of mine :D

Ally: So? Get on with it already.

Kitty: Yeah, yeah shut your yaps. so the truth is to each share an embarrassing story, of course, Lumanis and Annio can't participate because I don't want to say anything about them.

Splash: o.o I have to many!!!

Ally: Well...that's to bad I don't have any.....

Thunder: Sure you do it's typically your life.

Faun: That's rude.

Ally: YEAH!

Kitty: So I guess go first. So one time I sneezed then burped then farted while we we're having a family dinner and we started laughing so hard my brother farted.

Flame: EWWW

Faun: .....

Thunder: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S SO STUPID FUNNY!

Kitty: Ok, ok I get it, I get it. -.-

Thunder: I have one! One time I was with Flame and I gave him a little TO much to drink and he made me do a "sexy" dance in the living room.

Shadow: *internally cringing* Yeah....I remember that....

Thunder: Well to be fair I was also drunk.

Vera: Ok, so one time we were having a sleepover in Snowfalls room an-

Snowfall: I REMEMBER THAT!

Ally: -.- No shit Sherlock you hosted the damn sleepover.

Snowfall: Yeah I know, I don't even know why I invited you though.

Ally: Hey-

Vera: AS I WAS SAYING! We were eating popcorn and watching a cheap rented movie and one part scared me so much I peed on the sleeping bag...

Faun: THAT WAS YOU!?

Snowfall: That's why you said you were going to sleep early!

Vera: Duh, to hide the evidence.

Ally: Ha! Not even I got scared at that part!

Snowfall: Alright my turn! One time I was on a date with Flame and he told a joke and I spit my strawberry lemonade on his face and laughed so hard they kicked us out of the restaurant. Hahaha that was fun.

Flame: I know lmao

Eeveelutions: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Faun: Ok, ok one time I was dancing in the garden, but I sucked at dancing, and Ally came outside and I didn't see her for like 5 minutes and she finally burs-ted out laughing!

Ally: Ah-I remember that it was sooooo funny! hahaha.

Thunder: *thinking, 'sexy'*

Rose: I was singing in the shower and Kitty heard me once.

Lumanis: I caught it on camera hehehe...

Kitty: lol I remember.

Shadow: Once I fell and and I brought someone down with me....THUNDER and he told me that if I wanted a piece of him I didn't need to do it so publicly and suggested a locked room instead...

Thunder: LMAO YOUR FACE WAS SO RED!!!

Flame: One time, I fell into a hole while we were hiking and I got up and tripped again but only Vera saw.

Vera: Yeah I know, I felt bad so I didn't tell anyone.

Splash: Oh yeah speaking of the hike, I did something embarrassing too. I saw Ally and I wanted to impress her with my diving skills, and I forgot that there wasn't any water...and I kinda um...jumped into the ground in front of everyone.

Thunder; Yeah, that was hilarious!

Ally: Lmao I remember too.

Vera: Ahahahahahaha! That was so funny!

Kitty: Oh geez you were so embarrassed!

Ally: Ok fine my turn! Once I heard someone come into the living room and I thought it was Shadow so when they passed by I pretended to "trip" and I fell on top of them, and it turned out to be Snowfall!

Snowfall: Ew. Yeah I remember.

Kitty: Ooookkk...

Lumanis: Yeah ok the end bye bye love you all or whatever.

Kitty: BYEEE!