SORRY

I know I haven't been on wattpad for awhile, which I'm sorry for because I've been busy with my own life. (Nothing bad though) I will no longer be continuing this book because I just wanted to do it for fun and I sadly lost inspiration. Again, I'm very sorry and hope you guys have a good summer break.

Love,

Kitty

(But just to cheer you up I'll let the characters say goodbye...)

Vera: *crying* We'll miss you! Thanks for dealing with our sh*t!

Snowfall: You've been awesome readers! 

Ally: Hope you guys had fun filling time with us!

Faun: I'm sorry I was unconscious for half of the chapters! *sobbing*

Rose: Eat lots of candy before you  go to sleep! *sheds little tears*

Annio: listen to your parents and stop being a moody teenager hiding in your room, or  basement, or tree-house...JUST STOP OBSESSING OVER THINGS AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE SO YOU CAN GROW UP AND SEE THE WORLD. Life ain't fair deal with it.

Kitty: That was a harsh good bye...(but she's right ya know start making friends with real people and not fictional characters like I used too.)

Thunder: I actually stayed sober to say bye to you guys! ;-; 

Flame: Bye dudes, y'all are amazing!

Splash: We'll miss you guys!

Lumanis: Kitty still never gave me coffee... ;-;

Shadow: You guys are amazing, but we'll all disappear just like Thanos snapped because were just a figment of Kitty's naive imagination.

Everyone: Byeee!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

What you thought there was more?

Sorry, but no

Love ya,

Kitty

🎉 Dokončil/a jsi příběh 𝕰𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖗 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊 [𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉] 🎉