Two Lives - Chapter 1

Loud crying was heard one night at the hospital, it wasn't an uncommon sound though. It was from a newborn baby that was from a family as plain as a slice of white bread. The baby was a girl who got named Evelyn Leolot. Yet, even though she may not understand much, she could clearly remember already doing this somewhere else.

"Her name will be Evelyn." Said a voice that was oddly soothing to the baby.

In a completely different world just an hour before, another baby girl was born. She got named Lucif D'maine. A demon born in a time of peace, soon to be filled with war. The reason for the war is because of Lucif herself, yet she'll never learn that for quite a while.

{Timeskip 4 Years}-{4 Years Old}

Lucif had never spoken, not once did she say anything that sounded close to a word. Her single father -Zion D'maine, a respected demon of high-ranking- had thought she was never going to speak until one day he came home after a brief meeting with the king of all demons Lucifer, Lucif said a simple phrase that made Zion wonder 'Who's here?'.

"Hi dad!"

Zion started at Lucif, who stood in front of him with a smile on her face. She had waited so long to talk to him but a voice in her head said to wait until she learnt to speak more than simple words such as: 'mama' 'papa' or anything of the sort. Lucif was supposed to keep that up until she was in school but she didn't want to wait any longer, ever since then she spoke like a 7 year-old even though she was merely 4 years-old.

-

Evelyn had just woken up in her red and white bedroom looking around and realizing that she was going to have another day of nothing really happening.

{Timeskip 6 Years}-{11 Years Old}

"Keep running! Don't stop until you've ran 5 laps!" Yelled an authoritative voice that belonged to a grade 5 phys-ed teacher as he watched his class run around the huge gym with a smile on his face as almost all of them were caught up to each other, soon he looked a bit behind the main group and saw Evelyn trying her hardest to try and keep pace with the rest of the group yet not doing so well. After the laps had been completed by everyone, the class played dodgeball. Of course, Evelyn was the first out, per usual.

-

Lucif had just gotten up, looked around at her green and black bedroom, and smiled. The reason she was happy was because her father had said that she could start her extreme training for fighting in the war that had started 10 years ago. Her current training was to raise her stamina and mana levels, as well as raise her strength and speed. Slightly advanced training for her age yet Zion says to do it for her safety.

After she had gotten ready, Lucif left her room and heard her father talking through a calling mirror to a feminine voice.

"She's my daughter, Torriko! If she goes with you then people will know the truth!"

"Yes, I realize that, but she's my daughter too. She needs a mother figure in her life! Zion why can't you understand this?" Replied the strange woman, who is now known as Torriko. Lucif stopped listening, and just stood there in shock.'I need to find her! Somehow!' Lucif thought.

"Lucif! It's time for training!"