14

Here's the first smut you filthy maggots.

Jk jk I love you all but there is smut. also this book is very long so buckle you seatbelts, we going for a ride. of you want to skip the smut, skip to like chapter 18

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Jimin's in heat. I don't think I'll be able to make it outside of that room in time.

But I opened the door and raced over to Jimin, throwing him over my shoulder. The heat scent curled up into my nose and I stopped right in the doorway of his room. So close, come on, just wait two more seconds and you can ravish him. Two more seconds.

I was begging my inner alpha to get Jimin into my room to finally fuck him, but it wasn't having it. I needed to release the pressure in my lower stomach.

I needed my omega now.

I pushed Jimin against the wall and tore his clothes to shreds, unzipping my jeans and shoving them down enough, growling as I picked up Jimin's legs. He was sobbing in the pain of his first heat, gripping my shirt as I pressed inside my omega for the first time without prep.

Wrapping his legs around my waist, I pinned his arms to the wall and began thrusting, Jimin moaning out between cracked sobs. I pistoned my hips faster and soon I was pummeling my omega against the wall, only hearing his moans now. I groaned and growled, giving no shits as I began marking up his neck. When his back arched, I thrusted up into that spot, hitting his prostate dead on. I felt my omega cum onto my shirt, but I wasn't done.

I slid out and set him down, turning him around and thrusting back into him, pulling back on his hair and biting his shoulders, minding his neck. Slick ruined my jeans and I felt him clench around me, shrieking when he came on the wall.

Maybe after his fourth orgasm, I started feeling mine build up. His fifth one brought me over the edge, groaning into his ear and whispering degradations as I bucked my hips up into my omega, painting his walls white. Thank god it wasn't a knot. Then we would have a real problem.

I gathered up my omega and took him to my room, laying him down into bed and locking the door, taking off my clothes and laying down next to him. Then I heard him whine again and I helped him up and into my lap, easing my still hard dick into his tight entrance, the omega fucking himself on me like a toy instantly, needing the friction.

I gripped his hips and thrusted up into him, distracting him from the pain he was still feeling. He collapsed onto my chest, moaning as I fucked up into his pliant body. Jimin began screaming as I went faster, destroying his ass. His back arched and I saw his fucked out face; mouth open, eyes rolled back, hair matted down with sweat, and tears streaming down his flushed cheeks.

He looked wonderfully wrecked and I smirked, knowing I was causing that. I rolled us over and moved his legs over my shoulders, thrusting quickly. Cum splattered over his stomach and chest, the boy shrieking and the bed banging against the wall. I closed my eyes, groaning as my body moved with my thrusts, my orgasm building up again. And I realized that it was a knot just in time, pulling out and knotting into my hand, cum spilling onto Jimin's stomach. I thrusted into my hand, getting all my knot out.

Jimin panted, dick finally softening as he hit a pause in his heat, me still stroking to finish off my knot. The omega fell asleep and I set his legs down, cleaning up the mess of cum and slick. I laid down and tucked my omega into my embrace as I heard Jin begin to moan in the background.