[ P E A C H Y #1 ]

the blue canvas above both their heads were painted whole in a baby-blue hue, white puffy clouds lazily lingering across as the sunshine fell over the cities buildings leisurely.

Ilaria May took a look around her briefly, her green eyes glinting underneath the golden light, merrily. Her blonde hair, cascaded over her shoulder playfully, managing to look decent one way or another. She was gorgeous no doubt, with her model figure, long legs, good height and a pretty face which was present with a small smile, her checks dusted a crimson from the heat, her nose a bit sweaty from running around from one shop to another.

Davina Garcia, however was not handling the situation very well as she was visibly in pain after running around bathed by the harsh sunlight.  Davina in contrast to Ilaria, had midnight black hair, ending to her neckline relatively short, cerulean eyes framed with long eyelashes and pouty lips. Tall and with the similar hourglass figure, her face was definetly missing a smile, instead with a frown, eye-brows muddled together.

' ils I thought we were going shopping, why did we stop here? '
asked Davina, gesturing confused towards a crepe stall. Ilaria laughed before replying' davie we had been shopping for--' she paused looking at her wrist watch ' a few hours, so yes i thought we ought to reboot ourselves with some food and crêpe seemed to be fitting.' she continued.

The scent of fruit and various syrups welcomed their noses cheekily, wafting around them. The exterior of the stall was pretty, banners of blue, light pink and purple were hung from one corner to another, a chalk board with drawings of crêpe, listed with the items that they serve were noted in bullet form. A few small plants were adorned from the small celing,with small light bulbs dangling putting up a rustic vibe, which surprisingly complimented well with the pastel surface displayed in a relatively soft manner.

Soon enough, both girls with crepês in their hands walked off to their apartment, hand in hand  as the sunshine dawned upon both, their sillouetes prominent on the pavement. Around them buildings in prominent colours stood tall, huddled close, various noises echoing through the street.

' we just came here, moved in and all but seriously I don't think I'd ever get tired of the city itself don't you think ils ? ' Davina pointed out, oblivious to the street light which was glowing red before Ilaria gripped her hand tightly to which Davina sheepishly smiled to.

' needless to say, you would have trouble figuring out your surroundings right? ' taunted Ilaria, shaking her head lightly to annoy her friend a bit more.

' oh whatever blondie whatever ' rolled of a pissed blue eyed beauty, strangely with a twinkle dancing on her face.

- - -

ellou!

this is raya and obviously  who is not familiar with writing ( I swear it's been a few months since not writing so--)

it's chapter one for this book, and chapters will be updated in a hurried manner so i do apologise in advance :')) anyhow thank you for reading this crap it means a lot plus it's just a descriptive chapter introducing the main characters appearances and shit