[ P E A C H Y #9 ]

3 days had already passed, since Davina Garcia had left Ilaria May on the bench lying that she had work, when she clearly didn't as she already had finished all her work post 1 month,so that she can plan her surprises.

It amused that Ilaria still had not figured out who the mystery man was, knowing she was a fan of BTS , but Davina shook that thought aside.

Three days ago, she went to further clarify the details for the concert, arranging it on 22 May till midnight, so that she could bring in the cake, and let all the members sing happy birthday for her. She briefly met all the 7 members responsible for the recent blow up of popularity in Korean music.

Davina herself personally found the jeongguk boy cute, but decided to let it be with jimin constantly bothering her about Ilaria,asking about her every now and then.

She eventually finished all the plans,and relaxed  herself for the day. Ilaria placed a chocolate milkshake in front of her, taking a sip of her own milkshake.

They were both in Davina's room, where she herself was neatly folding her clothes and throwing away dirty clothes for laundry day which was today.

' and you say that i have more clothes then you, look at the amount of clothes you have sweetheart ' Ilaria said, shaking her head in disapproval to which  Davina showed her tongue playfully.

' I've got a fashion sense sugarcube which you don't ' she replied, standing up to grab her phone, inhopes of finding the motivation to countinue her chores.

' ils i need your mini speaker, we're going to rave babe ' with a smirk at Davina, Ilaria went to grab her Bluetooth speakers, already going through their party playlist.

' I will help you fold your clothes, it's faster and we seriously need to start laundry ' she said, placing the speakers to Davina' s eager hands, immediately connecting Bluetooth.

' what do you wana listen to ils? ' Davina asked Ilaria who now was separating evening wear and home wear into separate piles.

' I really don't know, but something hype, I've got major sugar rush from the milkshakes ' with a shrug, she disappeared into the abundance of clothes, her hair poking out, ruffled.

' i suppose Taylor Swift will do ' and began their rave part, occasionally yelling out lyrics. the hours had passed with occasional bickering and teasing, along with beautiful harmonisation as well from both parties.

The sun had already began going down, as beautiful hues from gold to dark blue coloured themselves neatly across the canvas, the clouds tinted in an orange hue, and the faint glows from the stars speckled all over the sky.

Now both girls were hanging their clothes on the rack to dry, although it's late, they had decided to let it dry out without the sun, assured that it was not going to rain at all.

' hey Davs? ' Ilaria started, to which Davina nodded lost in trying to unities a knot in her uniform,and simply hummed in response.

' remember how my sister always plays T- swift, whenever she wanted to rave, I miss her so much, Davina I really do, she did t deserve it, not at all. '  Ilaria let out, her eyes reflecting the setting scene before her, eyes tearing up a little bit, obviously bothered by her memories.

Davina immediately hugged her friend, letting her hands, curl around her gold locks in a soothing manner, her lips connected with Ilaria's forehead.

' cinnabun, your sister made me promise to take care of you in her place and in mine, and she's always among the stars watching over you, don't forget that bub' Davina told her, cupping her checks, allowing their foreheads to come in contact.

' I love you so much, okay? ' she added with a small smile, which made Ilaria smile and mouth back I love you too in return.

---

Cue the ugly cries :(((