[ P E A C H Y #7 ]

the early signs of dawn had already welcomed themselves to the sky, tinting with colours from dark blue, through purple and lastly with a bright blue.

The blanket which covered them both was on the floor and their empty tubs near their couch, not really messy but Davina didn't care.

Yawning quietly she adjusted herself stretching a bit and took a glance at the clock which read 05:30 AM. She then looked at Ilaria, her blonde locks all over her face breathing softly, her arms folded across her chest with a small pillow comfortably settled behind her head.

Davina smiled, and tucked her friend's hair behind her ear admiring her freckles speckled across her small nose, long eyelashes framing her eyes which was closed, her lips chapped without drinking water for too long.

Standing up quietly she went to her room, freshening herself up, and throwing on a plain t-shirt and some sweatpants to run in, settling a hair tie on her wrist, phone in one of the pockets, she took one last look at herself and hurried out to the living room.

She left a sticky note for Ilaria beside a glass of water telling Ilaria to be ready for the day and to be ready by the time she came back from her morning jog, as they had planned to go shopping today. With that grabbing her keys and slipping on some skechers, she went out to bath herself in the early morning light.

---

When she came back to the apartment, she immediately was greeted by a mop of gold locks, telling her that she was smelly and was in a dire need of a shower to which Davina nodded and hurled herself to the shower willingly.

After she was done with her blissful shower, she stood in front of her closet, wrapped in a robe, deciding on what to wear for the day. While she was checking on, she vaguely heard Ilaria yell out that she too had went to dress and that breakfast was ready.

30 minutes or so had passed when Davina stood in front of her mirror satisfaction written all over her face.

She had chosen a tank top, somewhat of a bra-lette with the delicate beading and lace coating the piece of cloth itself,with some high waisted pants in black with grey straps, with a choker around her neck. She put on a denim jacket to finish off the outfit as she didn't feel entirely comfortable showing her precious armpit area, but she was feeling some vibe and went along with it. Leaving her room, she finalised that she would wear some timberland to compliment her whole outfit. Her hair was left down, lips draped in some cherry-flavoured lip gloss to pop and just a tiny little bit of highlighter to accentuate her cheekbones (she tried not to go overboard with her highlighter, that stuff was addictive) and she hadn't forgotten her Raybons either determined to not let the sun win this time.

When she had reached their table, Ilaria waltzed out, her fruity scent hitting Davina's nostrils pleasently as she took in her clothes.

To say that it was pretty was a pretty lie. Ilaria wore her signature sunglasses above her curls of blonde, her body hugged by a stripped saffron yellow t-shirt tucked in by a pair of denim shorts, a belt hung to tighten the shorts allowing her figure pop out nicely, she didn't forget her jacket in a similar colour and the small bag in the very same colour, where her phone lay safe. Her freckles stood out shyly, checks dusted a slight cherry red, lips moistened with lip almost and her green eyes twinkled cheerfully,obviously pleased with her selection of clothes for the day.

Together they, both ate breakfast, along with the making of decisions of which shops they would be going to, and going over whatever they needed again.

Holding hands, and both carrying their apartment keys, Davina waited till Ilaria wore her black converses and gladly went out yet again enjoying the warmth of the sunshine over them as they walked across the busy streets of Busan happily, gawking at the designer shops and looking through shop by shop.

They went in to one mall, side tracked by all the displays, and bought some more clothes, a few more accessories and shoes.

Next they looked for a furniture shop, ordering some pieces and finalising all their choices prior to the a few nights back.

now they were at a food court to get something to eat and settled with iced coffee for Davina, and a fruit slushie for Ilaria,and both girls continued the day as so.

---

inspo for outfits! and yeah this was a filler c: it just shows how comfortable they are around each other and how dependent they are too

basically i don't know whathe frick
im upto

basically i don't know whathe frickim upto