[ P E A C H Y #12 ]

Ilaria May stood in front of the room awkwardly, her hands rubbing her elbows in discomfort and her skin blossoming with goosebumps at both nervousness and excitement.

she was with her idols, people whom she looked up to, but now that she was, her mind had programmed itself as blank.

' oh, by all means please do refer to us with our actual names, not the stage names ' r-- namjoon asked, from the couch, leaning back, sweat beading his forehead.

' s-sure ' she managed, mentally kicking herself for shuttering.

' is this your actual hair colour? ' taehyung asked, his fingertips lacing through her blonde locks and tugging lightly,in awe that it wasn't a wig nor dyed hair.

' yeah it is ' she replied with a stiff smile when another question was directed at her, before she could even breathe.

' your eyes are also naturally green? that's so cool and pretty ' jeongguk complimented, a genuine smile playing on his lips.

' now now boys, stop with the questions at Ilaria, obviously you dimwits can't seem to notice how anxious you are allowing her to be ' seokjin scolded from the couch next to namjoon, taking out his ear piece,and namjoon nodded in agreement.

' that's true, but I want to know a bit about her ' hoseok mumbled which Ilaria barely caught. why would they want to know about her?

' why not? let's all settle down and hear her story ' yoongi nodded his hands gesturing to the floor, taking a pillow for himself to cuddle on, and sat cross legged, black orbs eyeing her green ones, creating no room for argument.

All other boys followed his example, and soon were cuddling close, eyes sparkling with curiosity, which made Ilaria sigh deeply before mustering a grin and began her story based in Italy and New York.

15 minutes passed by gracefully, and she found herself comfortable, sitting on the floor, her legs close to her chest protectively. They were good listeners, she noted. They didn't ask her questions but waited till she had finished completely.

' i have a question of my own ' Ilaria asked, which received 6 nods by them.

' why did you decide to let Davina and I to stay back with you ' she voiced.

' darling you are lucky that's all ' seokjin smiled assuringly, and glanced at others, although his eyes were swimming panicked as he shot a look at his band mates, desperate for backing up

' it's true, and you won a small competition too between fans, we chose you ' jeongguk added, to which taehyung enthusiastically nodded looping his harms through the youngers.

' is that so? '

' yeah, but I have a question ' yoongi answered, his eyes drilling through her, trying to pluck out the answer from her, and she gulped.

' why do you listen to us? '

it honestly knocked her fort over, Ilaria never expected such a question ever, but luckily she smiled and began her answer.

' honestly? your music genuinely helped me cope with so much trauma, before I met Davina, and your lyrics come from heart, I can honestly see how much care you put into every syllable and lyric. And the friendship you have between yourselves is so admirable and it's how my relationship with Davina is too. Not forgetting all your individual talents either, you fill up in what others lack, I don't listen because you all are handsome or that it's in the trend either. But because I want to and because I genuinely have interest in what you do for a living and how it reflects your unique personalities too.' she would have gone on and on, but there teary smiles brought her back from her speech.