The Punishment

Hey I'm back! New chapter! Yay! Imma stop talking now.

Snow, Regina, and Emma were thinking of a plan while Hook and David were away. "Maybe we could—" Emma started before being cut off by the sound of distant yelling. But this yelling was different; it was coming from that of a young child.

Emma eyed her mom and Regina with fear. What the hell was Pan doing to those lost boys?! Fearing he worst, they ran in the direction of the sound, both Emma and Snow ready with their weapons, before Regina suddenly stopped in front of them. "Holy crap," she said, looking out from an opening behind the bush they were at. Emma and Snow looked at her with confusion. "What?" Emma asked, but Regina could only point to the sigh before her. Peering out the opening, both Emma and Snow gasped.

The cried were coming from Lilia: and they weren't cries of pain, they were cured of anger. This they concluded by the way the young girl was currently beating the shit out of some mermaids.

"What—?" Snow started, at a loss for words. None of her have ever seen such a young child fight so violently. And it wasn't like a scrap fight either. There was some skill in Lilia's fighting that was definitely detectable. What shocked them the most though, was that she was fighting against mermaids. Mermaids were incredibly vicious; Hook had said so himself. Yet, against Lilia, they seemingly didn't stand a chance. Even though the young girl was clearly outnumbered.

Eventually Lilia grabbed two of the mermaids and slammed them to the ground. Then, to the trio's utter shock, she promptly turned them to stone. Their mouths dropped open in shock. They knew of Lilia's powers being able to shift things, but she hadn't known that it could work on people as well.

"What the hell?" Regina mused, looking at her with inquiry before Snow suddenly gasped. "You guys!" She said, pointing towards the figure that had appeared out of nowhere. Pan was suddenly at the cove; and he did not look happy.

Realizing that everyone in that vicinity except for Lilia would most likely be killed, Emma decided she didn't really want to see that. "Cmon guys lets get out of here before he notices us," she said and walked away with Snow and Regina trailing behind her, although the three of them all kept the incredible extent of Lilia's powers in mind.

                     •••••••

Pan had in fact noticed the Saviour, Regina, and Snow watching but he didn't pay them any mind; he was too taken aback from the sight before him.

Lilia, his seven year old baby sister, was standing half drenched between two mermaids that were now rendered as stone statues. Behind her were a lot of mermaids who seemed battered and bruised up.

Pan quickly surmised the events that he had missed while encouraging Henry with his fighting; and he had to say—he was as impressed with Lilia as he was surprised.

And he was really, really, surprised.

Of course it didn't show much on his face. All he did was raise his eyebrows after all. But he knew Lilia could feel his pride from her spot between the two mermaids as she smiled at him quickly before scowling. "What took you do long?" She grumbled and crossed her arms, probably angry that she had to deal with the mermaids to begin with.

Suppressing an amused smile, Pan walked over to her. "I see you kept yourself occupied while I was out," he said, eyeing the mermaids with an icy stare as some of them tried to swim away. They immediately froze where they were as if the ice in his stare had travelled to their bodies. Lilia huffed and blew a wet strand of hair out of her face. "Not willingly," she muttered and he chuckled lightly, using his magic to dry her, much to her appreciation. He looked at the two mermaid statues before eyeing his sister again. "So tell me Lilia," he said softly, "did these mermaids try to hurt you?"