Don't mess with Smidge

So this is for my gurl @SmidgeBeatGoesOn, hope ya like it!

One peaceful day, Smidge was doing excersies until she heard GD's footsteps.

"Huh? Who's that?"

She looked out her window she had and saw GD writing something on her pod.

"What the HECK."

She went outside to see a giggling (evily) GD and then something that was written on her pod so everyone could see.

'Hi I'm Smidge And I Looooove Milton Moss!"

Smidge's eyes widened as her face went red with embarrassment and anger at the same time as GD was leaving.

"GUY. D I A M O N D ."

GD turned around slowly to see an angry (100000000000000000% XD) Smidge looking directly at him in the eye. He widened his eyes once he saw Smidge.

"Um.........sorry?"

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT IF YOU DON'T START RUNNING-"

Smidge then gasped as she saw Milton looking at the words GD wrote on Smidge's pod. He then gasped as Smidge's face turned redder.

"UHHH, MILTON HI"

"Are you......Smidgeabelle?" (Sorry if I spelled it wrong XDDD)

"U-um.......I...uhh....."

Milton then all of a sudden lifted Smidge up and then kissed her cheek as she widened her eyes.

"I love you too, Smidge" 

He smiled warmly at her as she blushed again and then giggled. Milton left leaving Smidge with a goofy smile plastered on her face as she then fainted.

"Um, Smidge? Smidge? Smiiiiidge? ..........is she dead?"

GD said, looking at Smidge on the ground with that same smile on her face.

Smidge suddenly woke up punching GD in the face as she went running off.

"YAAASSSSS MILTON IS FINALLY MINEMINEMINEMINEM I N E!!!!!!!!"

"Ow!"

"DANGIT, SMIDGE-"