Chapter I

The muddy path that leads to the manor was ahead of me for long time now. But now, through the milky mist I finally could see the big shadow of it. The manor was in the countryside, in a place where there weren't any other houses. I didn't know very much about that side of the country so I was a bit nervous, especially because I didn't saw those men or women in my life and I didn't know from where they got my adress or my name.
I was staying on the mat, with my hand staying in air near the door. "Should I knock or should I not..?" I thought. "Maybe I should turn around and walk away, if I go now, maybe I still can find the way back home"Now,giving a second thought, this game didn't seem a good idea any longer. But before I could do anything,someone opened the door. In front of me stayed a cloaked figure. The cloak was so big that it's shadow was covering completely that person's face, I couldn't see if it was a man or a woman.
-Welcome.
-Um, yeah, hi.... Are you the....
-Owner of the Manor...? Yes, and the fonder of the game. You must be Aesop Carl. Enter, we were awaiting you.
-We....? Wow....
The dusted chamber was full. In the center was a long, maple table full of different people. There was a Doctor,a Lawyer studing his map, a more older guy that had a flashlight, he had that kind of staring, he looks like a thief. A little girl was dressed like a gardener, then a Coordinator cleaning her gun, a simple guy wearing a pair of glasses, a pair of jeans and a blue blouse,an old guy with a beard, dressed like a magician, a man with a backpack, an explorer probably, a mercenary, a some sort of priestess and others. As I was studying the crowd setting at the table, my eyes stayed a bit more focused on a guy... His hair was white as the snow, staying in a ponytail at the back of his head. His clothes were as blue as the morning sky, with thin golden details. He sat at the table, thinking, as he was repairing absently a camera. I sat opposite him at the table, in the single empty sit that remained. I sat between the Doctor and the Gardener. The doctor was crying in a handkerchief, no idea why,so I just ignored her. I turned to the Gardener. She was very happy, constantly smiling at a full-grown man setting opossite of her at the table.
-HI, I said.
-Oh, HI!she responded. My name is Emma, what's yours?
-I am Aesop, Aesop Carl, so... You are a gardener?
-Yup, I came here with my dad, Leo, she waved at the smiley man.
-Cool, I am an embalmer... I came here alone....
Then I put my head on the table. I was awful at making friends. Someone patted me on the shoulder. I raised my head and froze. The camera-guy. I started blushing, I had no idea why.. He was just a random guy.
-Are you OK? Are you sick?asked the camera-guy.
-Um... No.... I just.... I am ok....
-Good... I am Joseph, glad to meet you.
-Aesop...Carl..I mean, Aesop Carl..
-Heh, you are a really shy guy, aren't you?
_Sort of....
I crossed my arms on the table and put my head on them like in a bunch of warm pillows, leaving only my eyes to be seen. Joseph did the same. We were staring at each other. Our crossbows touched. I blushed. His pale, soft skin blushed, too. I don't know why, we just blushed, something happened inside us. Something began to beat at the same time inside us