Valentine's special

I got up from my bed.Joseph was still sleeping.I headed to the bathroom with slow steps as i was still half asleep. For the first time, I washed myself wisely to be completely clean. I took some clean clothes from my bag, and brashed my hair so it will be perfect. 
When I got out of bathroom I saw Joseph staying on the edge of the bed. He was full cloathed with is muddy, dirty, messy clothes.
-Good morning!
-Mhm...
-What got into you?
-I have a bad feeling about this day..., said Joseph.
We got out of our room and headed slowly for the stairs on the hallway. I was keeping my hands into my pants pockets so I looked kind of casual, ready to find out my fate in that day. Joseph was struggling to catch his white hair, now a tone of gray, in a ponytail at the back of his head. We descended the stairs, got into the dining room and saw that all others were waiting for us. We went embarrassed with our heads in the ground to our sits, one in front of the other. The breakfast was served. I took three slices of ham with a piece of white, fluffy  bread. Then I ate a little bit of honey with biscuits. When both me and Joseph filled our bellies, we started to play air hokey with a peace of peanut across the table, using our punches. After everybody finished the food and the dirty dishes dissappeared, the black-cloaked figure appeared in front of our table.
-Good morning everyone! I have some good news for you!
-What is good for her, is bad for us, I wispered across the table to Joseph.
He nodded towards me.
-Today, the figure continued, it is a special day as all of you may know. It is Valentine's Day!
It was a general mumbling around the table. Some of the survivors had totally forgotten, some of them didn't care and some of them were horrified that they were spending that "important" day in such an  owful place.
-Silence! So, for this special event we will make special matches today with special rules. First, hunters will no longer catch survivors in balloons, they would hug them.
-BLEAH, said Joseph. That's gross, you can't just hug everyone!
-Silence! The second rule, and my favorite, is the desplaing of the matches. In every match it would be a couple, picked up by me, formed by the hunter and a survivor.
I swallow with a gulp.
-Also, that lucky couple would wear special bracelets concepted by me. The bracelets need to be touched from 10 to 10 minutes, if not, the posesor of them will die in agony. But don't worry, when it will remain 2 minutes, the bracelet will lead you to your pair.
Joseph standed up suddenly.
-But that is rubbish! The survivors will have no chances! There are enough treats, it wasn't need another one!
I saw his gaze. It was no longer ice. It was fire.
-But what did you care, anyway? You are a hunter!
-It is true, but, neither if we are hunters, nor survivors we are all humans and we need egal chances of won!
A few nodded around the table murmuring.
-ENOUGH! IT IS MY GAME, MY RULES, NOW SIT DOWN!
Joseph set, but he was still furios, his eyes were burning.
-So, The first match couple will be The Ripper and Naib. The other survivors are The Coordinator, The Priestess, The Mechanic.
The black-cloaked figure dropped two bracelets in front of the lucky pair. One was green and one was black.
I studied the faces around the table. I known Naib very well, we were friends, we were not talking very much but our relation was good. The Coordinator's face was familiar, too. The young, elegant lady wearing always uniform and a gun at her belt.
The Priestess was very misterios and quiet so you couldn't find out much about her but I known that she could invoke portals. And then it was The Mechanic. I had heard about her playing matches but never heard of what she could do or what type of person she was. She was very tiny, she seemed fragile and strong at the same time, a combination of characteristics very respected by me. She wear a muddy, orange engineer uniform with a tool-belt and a pilot helmet on her head full of blond, short, messy hair.
-The second match's pair is The Feaster and The Seer. Unlukely, we don't have enough survivors for a normal match so there will be only three survivors. The others are : The Doctor and The Mind's Eye.
The figure dropped again bracelets. One dark purple in front of the Feaster and one dark blue in front of Eli.
I felt sympathy for Eli. We were really getting along well and I known that he cound be a very shy person and being coupled like that might make him feel really uncomfortable. I looked at Emily. She was not really a friend. Sometimes we were discussing some things, mostly with different opinions, and we ended up fighting. She was a very stubborn person. Then I studied the little girl sitting at the last sit at the table, in a corner. I didn't known much about The Mind's Eye. I had never discussed with her. I known that she was blind and somehow had the capacity of seeing with her mind. Even like that I felt sorry for her. Seeing with your mind is someway different from seeing with your own eyes.
-And, the last match couple is The Embalmer and The Photographer.
I froze. I could not hear anything after that. My world just stopped turning. I saw in slow motion how a white bracelet was dropped in front of me. How Joseph picked his yellow one and put it on. How I blushed so hard that my face was just a giant tomato. How Joseph just smiled with the thin, gentile smile of his, how he looked somehow satisfied. How that made me blush even harder. I couldn't hear anything, I was just deaf, lost, I saw just soundless and emotionless frames of what happened next. I was dragged alongside with Emma, Lucky Guy and the old explorer in a separate room, with a much smaller table. Then I blaked out. When I got up I was in the arena. But now the surroundings were looking much different. It was no longer a field with a few aboundonated houses. There was a Fair. There was a Carnival, a mini Circus, roller-coasters, a slide, deserted trays full of shooting  at the target games. And the normal walls, pallets, wood boxes and trash cans.
I scam the list of survivors that were in my game. Of course that I needed to protect Emma at all costs, she was one of my  best friends. I didn't know much about the Explorer and lucky guy. The latter always was messing things up. He had no special abilities, just the thing that every time he was searching in chests in the game arena he found whatever he wanted. So the blind luck was his special ability. The explorer had a magic book. Every time he kept it in his hand he could get smaller and smaller, hide, and practically be invisible for the hunter. Also he was a middle-aged experienced man so I shouldn't worry about him. "I wouldn't struggle to save Lucky Guy, also" I thought. "I mean, if he got caught near by I will go and try to save him but in another situation no"
So with that thoughts I started the game. I walked because I wanted to save my energy as much as I cound. So I walked and walked and walked, scanning my surroundings for a machine or any other survivor because walking on that spooky place all by myself was a little creepy.
After a few more steps I discovered a machine near the wall and start to decode it. It took me like 2 minutes. I missed only 2 calibrations but luckly Joseph didn't notice. Then I went to another one. It took me 1,60 minutes because all the calibrations were perfect. When I starting to search for the third one, walking slowly, with my head in the ground, I rised my head to saw where I was. I was terribly scared when I saw the giant clown head in front of me. But, thank God, it was just the entrance to the carnival house. I took a few steps inside, and, right in front of me, was a machine. I ran towards it and start to decode. I don't know what got in to me at that point but a missed every single calibration. It was a miracle that Joseph didn't came after me. I finished it in 4 minutes. After that a climbed the stairs to the first floor.  I was inspecting  the halls and rooms for something interesting like a chest or a machine when I descovered a huge gap made in the wall. From the edge of it I could almost reach with my sight the landscapes outside the arena. I looked down and froze. Right under me, entering in to the building was Joseph. Then my bracelet start to get hot. It was the sign to worn me that I had only two minutes to touch bracelets with Joseph. It wasn't really  hard because before I could made any decision or move I felt a familiar precence right behind me and a sword coming from nowhere made a huge, bloody cut on my left leg. I screamed in surprize and pain, lost my balanced and fell from the gap in the wall. In my fall I must have touched the bracelet with his because mine got cooler and cooler until it regained its normal temperature. The ground hit me like a rock. I heard Joseph jumping from the gap too so I managed to stand up and run, even if the pain was killing me. I ran and ran, and Joseph was still right behind me. I tried to trick him. Useless. He was too smart. I didn't know if I was supposed to be horrified or proud. Then, the solution appeared in front of me. Literally. The stairs that lead to the roller-coaster. I climbed them as fast as I could. I crossed the rail and descended the stairs on the other side. While Joseph was distracted with the stairs I hide behind a wall, near a wood box. I felt my heard starting to beat faster and faster then it slowly calm down and came back to normal. After I was sure that the danger had passed I stand up. But I could stand up only for a few second before falling back on the ground. I couldn't felt my leg. The ground was all red everywhere near me. I needed help. So I did the only thing possible. I screamed for help three times and pry to God to be find by an another survivor, not the hunter. A few moments later, through the mist in front of me I could see Emma running towards me. Not far behind of her was Lucky Guy. They knelt near me on the ground.
-What happened?!
-Eh.. I intersected with Joseph in the house... Auch.....
The blood was running streams.
-What do we do... What do we do.. I am not a good doctor..., cried LG.
-Shush, I have an idea for treating this. You, he pointed at LG, keep him still.
-Right.
He came hehind me, grabbed me with both arms from the back of me shoulders and pulled me up.
-Ow...
-Don't move, ok?said Emma.
-OK..
And without warning she stabbed a needle into my skin at the edge of the wound.
-AAAAAAA....
Lucky Guy put his palm onto my mouth to shut me up.
-Shush, we will get caught.
-MMMmmmMmmMMMMMM
Tears trembled on my checks. I have always hate operations, blood, vaccines or ani thing that had to fo something with a needle. "THING OF A HAPPY PLACE THINK OF A HAPPY PLACE" I told myself. And I found myself thinking of Joseph. Then I remembered that he was the one that made my leg wound. Then I remembered that I don't care. Then I remembered how beautiful and perfect and smart and gentle he was. Then I realised I loved him. No longer like a friend, but like a more than friend.
-PSSST, AESOP, ARE YOU THERE?! It is over, you când opened you eyes now. Hello?
-Wha?er..yeah,am..thanks...
I looked at my leg. If was all bandaged in a new, white as snow, bandage.
Everyone was thinking at other things in that moment and nobody noticed him. But he noticed us. And he strike like lighting. He hit like guy right in the head and gave him a  terror shock. Then he grabbed him by the scruff and put him in a rocket chair near by. It must have been the third time for LG to be caught cause the rocket chair turn on immediately and send the poor boy right in the sky. Then, Joseph turned to us with sparkling eyes.
-RUN! screamed Emma.
We stand up as fast as we can and star running like lightning. The terror gave us new energy.
-THERE ARE NO MORE MACHINES! I GO TO THE GATE TO ENTER THE PASSWORD, YOU DITRACT JOSEPH!
-ON IT!
I stopped suddenly from running. I heard Joseph's gasp of surprise, then I felt how he stabbeled on my spine then fell on the ground in front of me. He looked up at me. He looked amused.
-You are good, he said then he took off his sword. But I am better!
He stood up with an agile jump.
-Let's play, I wisphered with a smile and starting to run in the opposite direction, far away from the gate. He was after me. But after a while I felt my heard returning at the normal speed. I returned to the gate and so with horror how Joseph was approaching Emma from behind. "He is gonna give her a Terror Shock!"I thought.
-OH NO, I WOULDN'T LET YOU!
I ran toward him at full speed and jump on his back. YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I JUMPED ON HIS SPINE NARROWING HIM TO THE GROUND. His sword flow out of his hand, in to the air and on the ground far from us. We rolled a few times on the ground then we stayed put. I was above.
-LET GO OF ME! He growled.
-I will let go of you when the world will end, I grinned.
-When your world or mine, will end?
-Our world.
-We will see.
And then, he made the most horrible and malefic thing he could do. He slightly slipped his had under my shirt and start to tickle my belly.
-BWAHAHHAAHA, STOP IT!
-You let go of me, pretty please?
-NEVER, I hold tighter to him.
We rolled a couple more times.
-You realize I am not fighting, right?
-What?, mumbled cuddling myself to his chest.
-If I was really fighting you would be dead by now...
He was standing still now, with his right hand around me and the other one still on my belly. I was staying on him like on a huge pillow,with my hand around his neck.
-And why don't you fight?......
I mitered.
-I don't feel like it right now....
His hand was still moving on my belly, it made me giggle.
-Let my belly alone!. -
-Neh.... Do you prefer to fight or this?
-This... Definitely, absolutely and incotestably.....
-Same for me...., he wisphered softly.
His hand was descending undetectable towards my pants. His right hand got to my mouch and slowly....
-Please no...
-UF..... But why not..?he said with a dissapointed baby voice.
-Beacuse...
But that moment it striked both the right and left hand.
-A..
My scream of pain, pleasure and surprise was intrerupted by his lips touching mine. He smelled of cherries. I kissed him back.
His hand was still there, trying to find my sensible point.
-Stop it, mutured.
-What are you talking about? About this.
His hand striked again.
-Ow..
-Or this?
It striked again harder.
-Ow...
-Or this this?
This time it striked so hard that made tears spit out of my eyes. I tight harder to him in my effort of breathing, not moaning and not crying.
-Seriously...., stop....., ARH....,I said, gasping for air. It is getting painful....
-Then why are you moaning???
-BECAUSE... Ow... Come... Ow... On... ARH....
-I am not stopping until you stop moaning and trembling, because is sort of unconfortable.
-Please....Ow...
I tried to get away from him but he was keeping me firmly. And, I must admit, I didn't try to hard neither. We touched lips again.
-HAHM,guys, I think you have gone   a little too far!
-We don't care, we muttered simultanly with our lips still touching.
-OK,THAT'S IT, AESOP, get of him, she throwed me on the ground, near Joseph. AND FOR GOD SHAKE, PULL BACK YOUR PANTS!
I stood up and pulled my pants. Joseph was stiil on the ground. He slowly stood up too,muttering something about "party breaker" and then he walked awry and got his sword inspecting the blood on it.
-Sorry for the let, it must hurt.
-No harm done.
-Okay... So... See you in our room?
-Definitely, I responded, waving my hand towards him. While I was getting from the gate with Emma.
-And, Aesop!Happy Velntine!he said while he was shaping a heard with his hands.
I made a heard, too.
-Happy Valentine, I rempleayed while I was blacking out.