Chapter IV

I moved around a little and saw some strange machines,and then I heard a noice from everywhere.
"DECODE IT!"
A bit afraid but powerful,still feeling the chain we created I started to decode the "chiper".
I felt my heart beating faster.I looked at my chest and saw violet light that was expending.I started to run hoping it wasn't a "hunter".Thinking of this made me think of Joseph.At his white skin,his perfect face,his beautiful eyes,his smile who was making even me happy.And then his grey skin and the words he said:
"I.NEED.KILL."
I decided I am going to win this,for Joseph.
My heart wasn't beating faster anymore.I went to another chiper to decode it but I heard a scream.
HELP ME!
A red shadow appeared as it wanted me to go where it was,and I saw Emma in the mud not able to stand up.The hunter,a woman who was able to levitate,was next to her.
"Mitchiko"I thought,remembering the elegant japanese lady.
I ran in their direction as I started to see Mitchiko clear.She tied Emma with baloons,a bit cruel if you ask me and put her in a rocket chair.I continued to run,to rescue Emma,but Mitchiko stoped me.
In my head,I remembered how me,her and....Joseph used to always hang out.
I rescued Emma telling her to run as I was staying like a statue in front of Mitchiko
-Mitchiko,please,you are not like this..I told her as my eyes were observing her new "look".
-Who is Mitchiko?!My name is Geisha and my mission is to kill survivors!!screamed her as I was already running seeing that there is nothing else to do.
I met Freddie.He was looking at his map.
-Follow me.
-Thank you!I said.
We ran and decode another chiper.And another. And another.Freddie died.Himiko tied him and no one could save him in that moment.There was only one chiper left.Emma and Eli were decoding as I was summoning a coffing and waiting at the gate.
From nowhere,I heart a loud noice.Someone wispered:
IDENTITY V.
Then it hit me.That was the password.I smiled to myself thinking that I m so close from escaping and entered the password.Emma escaped.Eli was approaching.Mitchiko,Geisha was after him ready to hit.He talked to his owl:
-PROTECT ME!
And he escaped.I escaped after him.My eyes went dark and I was again in the room with the mapple table.