1 | Darling Couple

God...

Our wedding, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a beautiful winter theme wedding since my name was Winter and his was Snow. My John Snow. It was funny to us both. Both "winter" bounded with our names. Our own intern joke. I remember myself standing there, in front of the aisle in my long, white wedding dress with a white lace covered in snowflakes covering me.

My bouquet was filled with white and light pink roses along with some green leafs for a contrast. My wedding dress had snowflakes in its lace and they glimmered because of the glitter, making me sparkle. Just like my soul did. He had this dark blue tux with a white rose on his chest. I bit my lower lip as I saw him down the aisle, waiting for me and only me. As we gave our vows I fell completely, madly, crazy in love one more time before we gave our lives to each other. We became one winter together.

Snow and Winter. My name became Juliette Snow. And I was his wife. I called him Snowman and I was his Snowflake. It was the perfect day that was the sealed with the first kiss as husband and wife.

My John Snow.

I turned on the wedding video, watching the part where we kissed. He cupped my cheek gently and brought my lips to his. I loved that moment. I remembered it so well. His lips tasted like chocolate and they were silk smooth.

"My beautiful Snowflake", he said against my lips. I just blushed to his words as I kissed him in that moment.

"You make me blush", I muttered against his lips.

"It's our wedding. I want you to blush." He winked as she stroke my cheek with his thumb. I giggled as his thumb stroke my lips, sending a tickling feeling through my spine.

"I love you, Snowman."

"I love you more, Snowflake", he answered and smiled.

I giggled as I watched the video. John and I were feeding each other cake and I dipped his face into it. His face was covered in frosting and I just giggled right before he returned the favour. My whole mouth was covered in cake as he laughed his butt off. And I joined the laughing and laughed in his chest, covering that handsome tux in cake.

"We were so corny!" I giggled.

"We're not corny. We're super corny!" John added while watching me from the doorway, leaning against the wall. I giggled and hid my face in the pillow. Two strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist, turning me around. I faced John while I giggled. He just smiled at me while streaking away a piece of my hair.

"That's just the way it is, Snowflake."

"I know, Snowman." I gave him a peek on the lips and he didn't hesitate to kiss my lips more passionately. I leaned my forehead against his while smiling against his lips. He smiled back as I stroke his chestnut brown hair. His brown eyes were deep brown like my favourite chocolate and his smile could make anyone's day better. Especially mine.

We laid there in our sofa, in our living room. I had decorated our home since John weren't interested in home designing. But he loved it when I did it.
I looked into his eyes as I stroke my index finger on his lower lip.

"Can we go to the movies tonight? There's a new movie coming out. I can't remember it's name though."

"Hearts Forever", he answered.