8 | Lust

His warmth consumed me. His voice almost seduced me. Our eyes were glued to each other as our heart beats in the rhythm together. His mesmerising Pacific blue eyes captivated my emerald green ones. Creating a palette of lust filled sins between us.

"This is insane!" I yelled, pushing him away. Liam just shook his head disapproving while straightening his white silk shirt he hid underneath that black, hard leather jacket. "You can't go around and do that. What will people think?"

"What will people think when they find out your husband cheats and you did nothing?" He answered back. I bite my tongue.

He lured me into the corner I avoided. Asking the question I despised. I looked down, playing with my nails. It was a habit of mine when I got nervous... looking down, playing with my nails, avoiding eye contact, looking at objects. The classic don't look at me signs. Even better... don't talk to me. I could be shy as a deer on the field, yet I tried to be confident like the women on tv and in magazines.

Yet, I found it so hard to live up to my inner person who was that person. Who was confident.
Liam took his index finger and lifted my chin up, slowly and gently. Our eyes met once again and my plum lips almost touched his.

"I'm here to do my job. I'm here to provide my services. You have to let me do my job", his voice sounded like sweet whispers as I looked at him.

"How can I know the difference between work you and you?"

He just looked me, tilting his head a little like he's about to kiss me. My hands starts shaking a little by the hard tension in the room and my breathing get heavier.

"You'll know", he say and steps back. "I'll sort my things out now."

I just nodded, knowing he wanted peace now. In a minute I hurried out and closed the door, inhaling a deep breathe as sweat dripped down my forehead, down my cheek. I wiped it away and gasped.

A cold shower was my treat. I let the cold water flush down my body as I watched the bathroom roof.

What's wrong with me?

My mind was spinning around the Pacific blue eyes and his dominant figure, despite that I suffocated any thought or feeling I had. I had to deal with my husband and family to be able to survive the trip. The jolly trip.

The bathroom door cracked a little and I stiffed up.

"Who is it?"

"Who else would it be?" John chuckled and I could see him strip through the see through glass.

"I just finished!"
"I bet you can hang around for me", he winked and walked closer to me.

"I'm not in the mood, John. Please, I'm tired. A lot has happened and all I wanted was a shower and some private time. Okay?"

He looked at me like I was a foreigner. Someone coming from a faraway land, speaking a completely different language. The look was priceless and he started to think.

"You're not in the mood?" he sounded almost astonished by the discovery. Like this was the first time I denied him a sensual around of pleasure, maybe it was. I sighed and stepped out of the shower, wrapping my robe around my body.

"Can you blame me?"

"Uhm..."

"Seriously, John? We've traveled, a lot has happened. I have to deal with my mother's 24/7 nagging when she arrives and you expect me to be ready for sex whenever you please?!" I yelled out as his face got pale.

"No! I just- we- You enjoy the shower!"

"Only because it's one of few places where you don't have your stupid phone that calls you in for work! Not because it's pleasant!"

I couldn't yell that you might be a cheater and the thought turns me off, but the message was clear. John gulped, slow and hard, and I walked out. The shower went on after I left and I rolled my eye.

What a nerve. First Liam, then John. Was it my perfume that made me crazy? I had to stop using it for sure.

I got dressed quickly in a warmer dressed, tied my shoe laces and brushed my wavy silky hair. I hurried down before John finished his shower. The awkward tension between increased each other we looked at each other. I denied him sex and he "couldn't" understand why. Sometimes he amazed me, but not in a pleasant way.

As I walked down I read the newspaper that laid on one of the side tables. Books, newspapers, even tablets weren't surprising to just find somewhere in the house. I read it and walked slowly as I saw Liam's door half open. I peeked in, seeing him changing and I gasped, dropping my newspaper.

His body was muscular, the perfect amount of abs and pack created by regular training. His body shimmered due sweatiness and he threw his shirt on the bed  effortlessly. I couldn't help but stare as he pulled his jeans off, revealing even more than I expected. I was glad no one saw me because my eyes grew by the new sight.

"I didn't know a pretty face like you liked starring", he said, turning around as I hid behind the door, covering my mouth. I tried to tiptoe my way out of this mess, but he took my wrist and pulled me close. "I do like privacy. Should I look my door from now on, Juliette? Or would you like the pleasure to stare whenever you like?"

I got speechless and tried to force a sentence out of my mouth as the doorbell rang. Liam looked up and let my wrist go, and I ran fast to the door.

Before opening I gathered my breathe and tried to cool my cheeks down. I blushed silly me. I sorted my clothes out and openend the door.

But it only resulted with my eyes widening and I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

~~~~~

If you enjoyed reading it please tap the star and vote. Thank you for reading my stories <3