Introduction

Krist Perawat

He's a man of utter dignity and worth

He's a workaholic been a MD of a textile company.
He's a person who always tries to make people smile. Simply a happy go lucky guy before and after office works. He's very punctual and most dependent co-worker an organisation could hire.
He's born in a joint family (around 25 members) . And apple of Eye for the whole family. He never had even a single argument with his family.
C

ould never hurt his family. And he likes constant and planned  things  which are permanent.

A

ge  25
Height is 5'11.
Weight is 68.
Single. Once had a girlfriend. No labels.

Singto Prachaya

He's a fresh graduate out of college

He's very elegant and a person who always kept others in front of his needs and wants.
He's very friendly and also stern based on situations.
He's an orphan but he craved for a family then after few years he gave up on that idea.
He's a freelance worker who works only for some time at a place until the project is done.
Not a person to stay at same place for much time.

Age 23
Height is 5'10
Weight 65
Single and never had a relationship. No labels.

Mr & Mrs Jack Perawat. (Jack & Nantana)

These two are parents of Krist

These two are parents of Krist. Ans Krist is middle child of their three children. They love all their kids equally but Nantana had always held her pride in him. He's the most precious thing to her. Not like the other two are of any less but...

Her love towards her son can never be explained. As a woman her love, worries and concern ran deeper through her than him. Jack has always been a support to his son even though the decision was bad. As he knew his wife won't allow anything bad even reach Krist around 10 ft distance.

She can go to any limits go give the best to her Son.