Chapter 1

Bangkok, Thailand.

Krist came home after a very long day at work. He's so exhausted. He could barely function. He parked his car and was about to enter home.

When his mother Nantana came and gave him lemonade to drink while taking his briefcase into her hands.

She then held his left arm and took him to sit on the couch. Suddenly he was cocooned by 5 kids like a blanket.

And one little girl grabbed her way into his collarbone and gave a loud kiss in his lips.

Just like that he forgot all his exhaustion and held them all up.. Two on either side of his waist, one hanging off his right arm,  one got on his back while the little girl laid on his chest.

They are kids of his sister and cousins. 

He got two siblings and parents . (5)
His brother and sister (King and Kat).
Kat, her husband Mitra and baby girl Mia. (+2)
Seven cousins Off, Mike, Mook, Sing, Ice, Gunsmile, Gigie. (+7)
Mook's partner Toy and their twin girls Pree, Sree. (+3)
Off's Wife Aom and kid Rome. (+2)
Gigie's husband Ohm and his brother Nat also stays with them! (+2)
His Four grand parents Sr. Mr & Mrs Perawat( parents of Jack)  And Mr & Mrs Rojnapat (Parents of Nantana).  (+4).

All these stay at PERAWAT mansion!

Krist is all smiles.  He's so happy thinking about his family as its his pride!

Then he started walking to dining table where there's a big oak table with about 40 chairs around.

Even though they won't be occupying all the seats on the table, they look like celebrating a family reunion everyday.

This is Krist's heaven. And he always want to keep that the same way. He's the peacemaker in the house.  

They had chat while having dinner and he went to his room to have shower and rest. 

Daily he'll read bedtime stories to kids but lately he's been so busy as their textile  company is planning of a merger with a chain of hotels  and watch company.

He's been laying the ground work for upcoming event and merge.

Watch company is belongs to Off as he inherited it from his father-in-law. 

After an hour of checking his emails, documents, cleaning him self only did he retired to his bed with a contented smile on his face. 

That's how he always pictured his life. Perfect. Planned. Long lasting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bali, Indonesia.

There's a boy in his uniform standing under a tree in rain. His body is shivering but his eyes are sharp and alert. 

He tightly clutched a file in his hand and there's small backpack on his back. 

There's a name on the file. If observed close enough it clearly reads.

Singto Prachaya

He's in pain. His heart is hurting. He lost so much in his life but today is worse he felt.

Flashback on

He was an orphan and his senior who got adopted from orphanage always took care of him. He's P'Jane.

When he was in orphanage with Singto he always used to stick close with Singto, fiercely protective.

As they grow up they are not that overly protective yet always had each other's back.