Chapter 2

Chiangmai  

After getting down from the bus  Singto went to a motel and reserved a room for fortnight (15 days).  He doesn't plan on staying there permanently. He didn't decide what to do in here for next two weeks! 

He was roaming on roads trying to adopt to the change in whether From Bali to Chiangmai! Even though it feels foreign he liked this climate rather than that of at home.

He started thinking Alot of things.
His Past.
His Present.
His Future.

Somehow he's not enthusiastic about the last sentence. From the moment he's aware of who he is and where he is.. He felt abandonment, loneliness and now betrayal from persons he started trusting. So now to think that maybe there's something in store for him in near future seemed like another dissapointment to him.

That's why he wanted to be a person who lives in the present and never to keep anything in his heart!

He isn't a person who takes stable decisions but now he's so sure about his decision.

He doesn't want to get attached anymore.

He wanted to be alone.

Yes.

Then he revealed a beautiful smile. He decided how to live.  Just a few minutes of change and a painful event a night before made him turn into a person who is kind at heart but detached with heart.

He then went to Rimping grocery store at Maaya Lifestyle  shopping center so he could buy ingredients he will be needing for his meals in next few days.

Then he reached his room after an hour of shopping.

--------------------

Bangkok.

Krist is at office working on alot of documents related to his new merge with the Textile industry.

Work has been hectic lately for him. This is a big step in their business so he's been thinking Alot about this decision.

Contemplating is not his style but this time around he's fidgeting always taking instant decisions to work on.

His phone rang.

He took it in hand and smiled.

"Hello Mae"

"Oon..." she replied on the other line.

"uh. Hhhh.. What do you need mae ? " he asked as he knew whenever she whines on phone there's a little something she needs from him.

"You know what you and your happiness means to me right? Oon I want you to settle down in your life. So I arranged a meeting between you and Mr. Itthipat's Daughter. Meet her at 18: 00 at our Restaurant. Everything will be arranged by the time you reach there. Bye son. I love you. " she disconnected the call without even listening his response.

" Love you too mom. " Krist said sighing after listening to dial tone on his mobile.

He understands that he's not getting younger and his family is waiting for him to get settled. He feels he's not ready yet but he also don't want to dissapoint his mother. He knew how much she's been waiting for his marriage.

So he thought to give it a try and atleast meet the girl. And he already knew she'll be perfect as his mother will only gets the best for him. 

-----------------------------------------
A/N: Suggest someone to be a Potential partner for Krist on females. Who can match his elegance (bcz I couldn't find someone like that! Lol)

Are you all angry with me being too late for updating and o ky posting a little chapter.?