Saying Goodbye..

You and Alex arrive to the hospital and find out where your parents were.

Alex's dad had a broken rib and leg.

You got to say a few words to your mom before they "took care of the body".

Y/n- Mom, I don't know how to say goodbye.  I can't- you were everything to me I looked up to you.  You were my inspiration and a role model the best mom I could ask for.  I am hoping that this is just a nightmare and tomorrow you will call me when you arrive to California.  They say when you die you go to a better place.. how is that suppose to make me feel that I never get to see or speak to you again?  Where is my happiness in this situation? What am I gonna do without you? How am I gonna be the same after this? You were there for me when dad left.  I can't, I can't do this without you.  You were my other half.  And the world took that... Sorry I failed you.

Alex pov

I was talking to my dad for awhile, he is fine so I went to go find y/n and I heard her crying so I listened at the door.  I knew it was wrong but I want to understand her pain so I can be there for her.  I love her...more than a friend or Step-sister.

End of pov

Alex, y/n and his dad get in the car to go home.

It was so quiet... no music, no talking.  It was like your depression had finally hit once again.

You arrive home and go to your room right away, you hear Alex calling your name.

You were hoping he would come after you but he didn't he helped his dad to his room.

You cry for 2 hours and fall asleep with puffy and red eyes.

Waking up 6 hours later to Alex in bed with you.  It is 4 p.m.

Alex and you walk downstairs to eat with his dad.

A/d- I am sorry about your mom y/n

Y/n- Don't talk to me.

A/d- I love yo-

Y/n- WHAT PART OF DON'T TALK TO ME DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!?! *eyes water*

A/d- I CARED FOR HER TOO YOU KNOW

A- guys.. don't do this y/m wouldn't have wanted this..

Y/n- No, she wouldn't have wanted your dad's pity. 

You run back to your room and look through albums of you and your mom- you flip to see one of your dad in it when you were first born.

It hurt you to look at this so you laid back in bed.

Alex comes and sits next to you.

A- That dinner was harsh

Y/n- No your dad's pity was

A- You both were being dumb okay.

At that moment you snapped

Y/n- DUMB?!?!?! DID ANY OF YOUR PARENTS WALK OUT OF YOUR LIFE OR DIE??

A- ...

Y/n- Didn't think so, so before you talk you should think before you speak and us.. it was a mistake. Get out of my room Alex. *eyes watering*

A- No I love you...

Y/n- Yeah well I don't want you to.  GET OUT!!

Alex pov

I knew she was hurting.  I got scared because I had fallen in love with someone for the 1st time and they wanted nothing to do with me.  I cared for her I wanted nothing more than for her to be happy, she deserved happiness and I was making it harder for her.  So I left..

End of pov

Alex left he fucking left.. You knew you told him to but you were hoping he stayed you said go away just to see if he cared enough to stay.

You cried your self to sleep that night and a few nights after it was non stop sleep and crying with depressing ass music.

Shit...... school starts for you and Alex tomorrow.