Leaving Alex...

So life is fabulous right now.. your mom is gone and your mentally done.

                   1st day of school.

You have all of your classes with Alex.

A- Y/n, can we please talk..

Y/n- What is there to talk about... everything I cared for is gone..

A- I'm not gone.

Y/n- Alex, you know we can't-

A- Why? I love you I have poured my heart out to you- I would die for you- you define my happiness....

Y/n- That's not fair.  You can't put all this on m-

A- No I can't and I am not, it's just your pushing everyone that loves you away.

Y/n- Did you see what happened to the last person I loved she- she died.

*BING BING*

A- That's me.. bye y/n

That's it you couldn't take it anymore so you ditched, Alex saw you leave and he followed you.

You were hungry so you went to chick-fil-a 

As you walk in this cute guy walks up to you and starts talking to you.

?- Hey pretty lady.

Y/n- Me?

?- No the old guy over there.. yes you.

Y/n- Oh haha what's your name?

C- Carlos. Carlos Mena they call me the ladies man haha.

Y/n- No they don't lmao

C- Damn you got an attitude and you cute..can I get yo number?

Alex pov 

I am guessing she was hungry and needed to cool off because she went to chick-fil-a but then I saw her talking to this rando wait....that's no way!! THAT'S CARLOS!!! wtf why is she talking to him?! More importantly why do I care...? Am I jealous...?

End of pov

After you give Carlos your number you leave.. 

your pov 

Carlos is pretty cute but I love Alex.

end of pov

As you walk out of chick-fil-a you happen to see Alex's car and you were pissed so you went up to the car.

Alex pov

Y/n was taking awhile so I went on my phone and then 5 minutes later she is right next to my car and that scared the shit out of me.

end of pov

Y/n- Did you follow me?!?!?!

A- I am sorry I was worried, just get in the car and I will drive you home

Y/n- I have legs I can walk..

A- Y/n get in the damn car please.

you get in the car because you realize the walk home is like 2 hours and you just ate so that is not a good combo.

As you and Alex sit in the car he plays some sad music that gets him in his feels.

Alex starts singing ¨WE STARTED OFF AS CLOSE FRIENDS TELLING ME HOW YOU WOULD TURN INTO MY GIRLFRIEND, WE USE TO TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING I EVEN WENT AND BOUGHT A DIAMOND RING TO MATCH YOUR EARRINGS¨. 

You guys arrive at home and Alex is waiting for you to get out.  But you see how sad he is and you were not thinking so you lean in and kiss him.

A- Y/n....

                                                                      To be Continued..