Chapter 1

Here's the first chapter hope you like it. Fallen_Angel17

***********

Paige P.O.V

I was sitting in my room, Kale asleep beside me, when my phone went off. I was surprised to see that it was my cousin Shay. "Hey what's up?" I asked as sniffling cam across the line. I waited it out as she spilled the whole story of her and her mate. Not wanting to wake up Kale, I snuck into the bathroom. "Shay, it's okay calm down. Wow, I can't believe that all happened. Are you and Kenzie alright?" I had learned that she had a baby girl about a month ago, though she was already two years old. I knew Shay and Noah never really had a good start to begin with, but this was just insane.

"No we are not Paige. Noah's stupid bitch of a girl friend has her hidden somewhere. I want my baby back Paige! Please help me!" She pleaded. What!? That crazy slut Joney stole my little cousin! Oh she's in for an ass whooping.

"Isn't Noah doing something?" I asked in disbelief. She scoffed.

"Paige, I think he arranged it all. Does he really hat me that much? You know I thought we were getting somewhere with Kenzie and him, but was it all a plan to get rid of us? Paige I'm so confused can you please come down here?" I sighed as I looked at the door. I really didn't have any important duties right now, and I really could use a vacation.

"Alright. I'll be there at nine tonight. Okay?" I heard her sigh in relief as she said a quick good bye and hung up. I quietly exited the bathroom, and grabbed my jacket of the rocking chair in the corner of our room. Writing a quick note, I kissed Kale and headed outside. I couldn't believe the nerve of Noah and his toy. He better watch out though, cause when I get there, there will be Hell to pay.