Chapter 2

I ran all of the way there in my human form. I told Karin to let the Alpha's in my path know that I was coming through. I had an escort from every Pack while I was in their territory. The sun was setting as I finally hopped on the porch of Jonah's house. I busted through the door without knocking. It was an understatement to say I was angry; I was furious. Shay hobbled down the stairs on crutches and rushed over to hug me just as the office door opened up, revealing Jonah and who I assumed to be Noah, his son.

I growled at him as Shay broke into tears as I hugged her tighter. "Princess Paige!? It's an honor to see you in my home, but what are you doing here?" Jonah asked as he lowered to his knees, pulling his son down beside him. I nodded towards Jonah as an acknowledgement before glaring back at Noah.

"You sick bastard!! How could you hurt my little cousin like that! If it was up to me I would have exiled you and your wolf. Since your Shay's mate, it would destroy her which leaves me no choice but to spare your life." I turned my attention back to shay who had stopped crying to listen in. "Why did you come back? Couldn't you have just stayed with your other cousin's?"

"I came back for Kenzie's sake." She whispered.

"Well, once we find her, you two are coming home with me."

"NO!" Noah growled as he ripped Shay out of my arms. I was the same height as him so I stared him in the eye.

"Listen here pal," I said as I poked his shoulder. "I give the final orders around here, and you have hurt my family members for the last time. I can't believe you would sell off your own daughter, to try and rid of your mate. May God have mercy on your soul boy. Once I done with you, you'll wish you were dead." He cowered away as my voice filled with venom at the end.

"I did not sell off my daughter. I don't know how much Shay has told you but the car was coming to my side. If I would have been conscious after the car hit, I would have grabbed Shay and Kenzie and ran for help. Unfortunately that was not the case." He spat through his teeth. I opened my mouth to argue as a girl with a piece of cloth on walked into the room. One sniff told me that her whorish ways had been in good use just recently. What made me growl out was the fact that she smelled of cheap perfume, but mostly Noah and sex. I whipped around to him and swung at his head, smiling as a satisfying crunch echoed throughout the house as he crumpled to the ground holding his bloody nose. The bimbo shrieked and ran to him, trying to help her up but he pushed her off; maybe he's not as dumb as I thought. 

"Maybe that will teach you to show off your toy in front of your mate and my god child." I sneered as i walked up to the slut. I didn't think twice before knocking her legs out from underneath her. She tried to scramble away, but didn't make it far before I pulled her back by her legs. I flipped her over so I was holding her down. I pinned her legs with mine, and began delivering blow after blow. I couldn't stop myself as the anger coursed through my body. How dare she hurt my family. I finally stopped once someone pulled me off and shoved me towards a teary eyed Shay who was having a hushed conversation with Noah. Unfortunately his nose had stopped bleeding.

I walked towards her as I caught myself up on their conversation. "I did not sleep with Joney, Shay, honest to God! She tried but I pushed her off! Why would I sleep around with her when she possibly took our child away from us!"

"Because you wanted us gone!" Shay yelled. I whipped around as the slut named Joney began chuckling as the man who probably pulled me off her, lifted her up. I smiled as I looked at her mangled face. She was missing a few teeth in the front, and had bruises already forming. Both her eyes were black, and her nose was at a weird angle. My smile grew as I thought of what I would do to her next time.

"Get her out of here." Noah sneered towards who I assumed was the guard. He nodded as he grabbed her elbow and lead her to the stairs.

She chuckled, "Hey Shay have you found your baby yet?" I saw red as I used my Merewolf speed and ran up to her. I delivered a quick blow to the head, knocking her out cold. I looked back to Shay who stared at Joney in shock. I needed to find out what the hell was going on here. I knew exactly how to.

*********

What do you think? Please vote and or comment. BTW This whole book is dedicated to XxDinkyxX!!

<3 Fallen_Angel17