Chapter 3

I didn't talk to anyone after that, and showed myself to a guest bedroom. I pulled out my phone to see over 100 text and 50 phone calls from Kale and friends, asking me where I was. I quickly sent a text explaining everything to Kale as I plopped myself on the bed. My eye lids began to close as it buzzed again. It was from Kale saying he was on his way to help. I sent a no as I thought of what Kale would do to Noah. My mind to a turn for the better as I thought of what I was going to do to Joney tomorrow. Finally giving in to sleep, I pulled the covers up to my chin and let my eyes close.

****

The next morning was extremely quiet. Noah sat at the kitchen table staring off into space, with blood shot eyes. I headed straight to the fridge and began to rummage through it as i ignored him. I smiled to myself once I heard the chair scoot back and him exiting the room. My head snapped up out of the fridge, as I heard Shay and her crutches enter the kitchen. Her eyes were blood shot and she had deep purple bags underneath her eyes. That was all it took for me to make my mind. I threw the carton of milk back into the fridge and slammed the door. Jonah jumped out of his chair when i burst through his office doors. "Where are you keeping that bitch you call Joney?" I sneered as my wolf rose to the surface.

"S-she's in the basement you majesty. Looked up in one of the cells. Do you need someone to accompany you down there?" He question with fear present in every word. I looked over to see a bored looking Noah sitting in a chair. I couldn't help but smile as another plan formed in my head.

"Yes Jonah. I would love to have Noah accompany me." I said as I grabbed his arm and yanked him out of his chair. I barely heard Jonah's reply as I lead Noah down into the basement.

"Why are you bringing me down here your majesty?"

"You are going to need the information that I pry out of her correct? Or do you even care about your missing daughter?" He lowered his head and stayed silent. I rolled my eyes as I picked up the pace once I caught Joney's unpleasant scent. She was laying on her side in the bead when we reached her door. I busted the lock on her door and kicked it down, causing her to screech and fall off the bed. "Where is Kenzie?" I snarled. She smirked as she pulled her lips closer together. I grabbed her by the throat and smashed her up against the stone wall. "I'm only going to ask you once more. If you don't answer, I'm going to torture you until I deem answer that is fit for my liking. Got it?!" Her expression didn't change except for a small sliver of fear that quickly dashed across her eyes.

"Oh you won't have to worry about that little girl. She won't be around for long." Before I could react, I was pulled backwards, and thrown to the ground. I looked up to see Noah holding Joney up in the air as her feet dangled, and her nails clawed his hand while trying to gasp for air.

"Noah your not going to do get anything like that. She is wishing to die so you won't receive the information you want." His features relaxed softly as he dropped her. "Where is she you whore?"

"I have no idea who you are talking about?" She panted between breaths.

"You damn well where she is and who I'm talking about. If you your not going to tell me where the fuck she is I going to make what little is left of your life a living hell." She stared into my eyes with a blank expression, her eyes were filled with amusement though.

"Why did you take her?" Shay asked as she hopped off the last step.

"Because he's mine you bitch!" She snarled as she got up. I grabbed her by the throat again as she charged at Shay.

"You can have him! You sure as hell didn't have to bring my daughter into this!!"

"I had to get rid of her or Noah would never be mine. I see how you reel him in, while using your own daughter as b-" I squeezed her throat, muffling out her last words. Her face was turning blue as the same guard as last night came tumbling down the steps.

"Noah, Shay, they found her!" An unconscious Joney slid from my grasp, and landed on the floor.

"Where?!" Noah demanded.

"In an abandoned house not to far from here."

"Well lets go get her!" Shay said as she began hobbling up the steps. Noah rolled his eyes as he picked her up and carried her up the stairs.

"One problem," Noah stopped and turned around to face the guard.

"What!?" He growled.

"It's surrounded by 20 some Rouges."

"We got to hurry Noah!" Shay whispered as she tugged on his shirt. I didn't know if was because she was distracted by the news, or if Shay was starting to warm back up to Noah. I just hoped they worked it out for Kenzie's sake. I then realized I was alone with the slut and Mr. Mysterious.

I looked up at the guard; his arms were crossed over his chest, making the muscles in his arms pop out. I was surprised to see his eyes roaming up and down my body. "Down boy." I snickered. "I'm already taken." I said as I pulled down the collar of my shirt to show my new mark from Kale.

He laughed, "No need to show me that miss. I can smell him on you. Doesn't me I can't enjoy the view." He gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest trying to copy him. "I can say though, the view is pretty good."

"Hell right it is. My mark is pretty good to see on MY mate, don't you think." A voice said out of nowhere, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. I knew who it was before they came out of the shadows.

"Kale baby, what are you doing here?" I asked as I rushed over to his side. He wrapped an arm possessively around my waist before he spoke.

"I came to help out. Now I see that it was one of my better decisions." He glared at the guard. I realized that I didn't even know his name.

"Kale this is..."

"Brighton."

"Nice to meet you Brighton. This is my mate, and your future king Kale Lotterson. Kale, Brighton saved me from killing that thing in the cell there last night." I explained. His eyes softened when he looked at me, but his posture was still stiff. "Anyways Gentlemen, I would love to stay and chat, but I must go save my godchild from rouges." I pulled out of Kale's grasp before they could talk me out of it. I walked out the front door just as Noah was about to turn around and close it. "You aren't leaving without me. She maybe your child, but I don't think Shay would like it much if you were the one saving her, right?" I sneered. He only grunted in acknowledgement as he looked forward at the path we were running down. "Why don't you love her?" I asked out of the blue.

He skidded to a stop as my words sunk in. "How dare you say that. I love both of them more than anything in this world!" He growled.

"Well buddy you sure have a funny way of showing it. I advise that you try to mend what respect you have left with Shay. That is if she has any left for you." He hung his head and began running again, until he jumped and shifted. I could shift quite yet so I ran to catch up to him. It was fifteen minutes later that we came up to the house. I was happy to see that the pack surrounded the house completely. I was confused on why I saw Kale's black wolf sitting by the door. Ignoring Kale, I walked through the door and ran up the stairs, following Kenzie's scent to a solid steal door. There had to be at least 20 bolt locks on this stupid door. I smiled as I pulled my hand back and punched a whole right through the door. God I love the extra strength that comes with being Queen. I tore away pieces of metal until the there was a hole big enough for me to crawl through.

The room was averaged sized with a kids bed, a fridge, a flat screen TV, a DVD player, and kids toys all around the room. My eyes finally narrowed in on a little girl that I recognized from the many pictures Shay had sent me. "Kenzie!"

"Auntie Paige? Where's my mamma?"

****

Hope you guys like it!!! Please vote and or comment!!  Fallen_Angel17 (: