03|M A N I P U L A T E

11 Months 4 Hours 3 Mins

WANDA LOOKED AT the red-head she just met, and didn't fully trust, but smiled,"I'm Lily, Lily Evans."
"Wanda Maximoff,"The girl introduced, looking round the dorm room, which was big, it had small windows to see the view out into the Black Lake and Quidditch Teams practicing on the Quidditch Pitch,
"It's nice to meet you Wanda, so, tell me a bit about yourself!"Grinned Lily, looking over.

Wanda senses hat Lily was smart and outgoing, brave and selfless, but was kind to others, and would do anything to help anyone, even if it was a dark friend from her childhood.

Wanda hesitated,"There's not much to say..."Lily raised her eyebrows,"Well, I was born on the 13 of October-"then her voice cracked,"with my twin, Pietro, who's 12 minutes older..."
"You have a twin!"Exclaimed Lily, grinning, not realizing Wanda's voice had cracked.

"Had."corrected Wanda, as Lily's expression faltered, and turned apologised.
"Oh-I'm so sorry, if you don't mind..how?"Whispered Lily, probably thinking what she would do if a sibling died, though Lily felt sorry for her dorm mate, and she would be their for her no matter what, since she was a Gryffindor.

"Voldemort and Thanos started a war, and did it as a warning to me and Pietro, because we wouldn't join him, Pietro died, taking knives, and curses, which were supposed to be aimed at me.I should've died,"Wanda spoke, then turned calmed, as Lily grabbed her hand, reassuringly.

"I can make people see things, see happy things, only for a few minutes-or, I can make people see bad things..."whispered Wanda,
"Could you..."Started Lily, knowing she shouldn't of asked, but then Wanda smiled, knowing what the question will be "Could you make me see happy things?"

Wanda sighed, and raised her hands near Lily's head, making magic flood its way through Wanda's veins, pulsing, and a red spark releasing through her fingertips, making Lily's eyes turn red, from controlling her.

Wanda 'searched' through Lily's mind, seeing all the things that made her feel unhappy, and turned it happy, Wanda had never told anyone who weren't supposed to know, and she knew she would be a faithful friend to her

"Lily!"Screamed Petunia, and the red-head turned round, her green eyes beaming, in the sunlight, as the girl began to speak, Petunia cut her off ,"I don't mind your a freak-uh, a witch, I only hated you because I was jealous-"

The girl was cut off by a large hug, and a beaming Lily Evans, as Petunia added,"but that Severus Snape, looks weird..."
" 'Tunia!"Laughed Lily...

Wanda removed her hands, and sat down on her bed, as Lily looked round, dazed, "You know...even though everything's a blur for a few minutes... And I feel like I can't see, why is there a note..."
Wanda quickly caught Lily, muttering,"For beginners it's always a blur..."

"I guess now Death-Eaters will think twice before..."Then she was met by silence, as Lily collapsed on her bed, and started to read the note Lily was slurring about.

Miss Maximoff,
As we both know, all your belongings were destroyed in the two wars you
fought in bravely, so I allow you to take a day off tomorrow,
with Miss Evans, to the muggle world, you both are responsible, so I accept if you
stay out from 9:00 till 12:00.
Professor Dumbledore

Wanda stared, it was like her green eyes burnt through the paper, and looked down at the peaceful Lily Evans.

———————

"SEE, YOU HAVE this, you can wear it, and we'll go to London-a muggle city,"said Lily, handing Wanda a red jacket, from Wanda's trunk.

"My brother gave this to me..."whispered Wanda, which couldn't be heard by Lily, and as they walked out of the dorm, before leaving, Wanda put on arm out in front of Lily,"I've always wondered, how bad, my magic can hurt someone...but promise me, you won't let me hurt anyone,"

She said, producing wandless Magic.

Lily nodded, grabbing the girl's hand, and walking out of the Gryffindor Common a Room, and into the Forbidden Forest

Lily nodded, grabbing the girl's hand, and walking out of the Gryffindor Common a Room, and into the Forbidden Forest.As the two reached near a large, oak tree, Lily flew backwards, screaming, as Wanda quickly picked her up, on her feet.

Wanda raised her palms, slightly touching whatever flew Lily back, and it was an invisible barrier, so no one could get out, or in Hogwarts.The Maximoff girl raised her palms, and the barrier made a door.

--------
Hiiii, my beautiful readers!Comment or vote, if you like it, and say what u liked about the chapter, and what else you want to see! Love, Karni xx
5.2.19