05|M A R A U D E R S

11 Months 3 Hours 59 Minutes

THE MARAUDERS STARED, as the scarred boy cleared his throat,"Uh, hi, I'm Remus, Remus Lupin-this is Peter, Sirius, and-"
"James Potter,"said Wanda, her green eyes glistening, as James stared, asking suspiciously,
"How do you know my name?"The hazel eyed boy asked.

"My brother knew you.Pietro Maximoff, does that ring a bell?"
James blinked, processing what she said, and slowly, said,"Pietro?Yeah...he was our neighbour!But left last year, how is he?"

Silence followed, and Sirius then said, breaking the silence,"Mind telling us who she is, Prongs-?"
"Pietro's dead,"said Wanda, her eyes swelling up with emotions, interrupting Sirius,"Voldemort and Thanos killed our entire population in Sokovia, as a warning to Pietro and me,"

James's mouth was agape, slightly parted, muttering a,"I'm...sorry."Wanda managed a smile, and looked away,
"Wanda Maximoff, it's a pleasure,"The green eyes girl said, smiling at Sirius, who grinned back, mischievously, winking ,"Nope, they pleasures all mine,"

Wanda looked over at Remus, who smiled back, and felt her adrenaline pulsing, knowing-definitely knowing, he was a werewolf, and said, her last words to them that day,"A rat,dog,stag and werewolf?Kind you 4 are, helping Remus, see you,"

Wanda's coat was hung in her dorm, but didn't go back, roaming around the halls, her tattoo recognisable,mine reached towards a mini version of Sirius Black.They sneered-and by they she meant the Lucius Malfoy, Rodolphodus Lestrange , Avery and Regulus Black.

She eyed each of them, as they did to her,"Well, nice seeing Slytherins on a beautiful night,"she said, sarcastically, then added,"Look, I don't know what you're gonna do, but I suggest you leave me alone-"

"What, a Gryffindor like you?"Sneered Rodolphodus,"We're here to rid of mud-bloods, and half-bloods-your lucky you aren't one, and The Dark Lord needs you,"
"He's wrong, killing muggle-borns!"spat Wanda,

"No-he's cleansing the Wizarding World-so it can be left with Purebloods!Not filth, like muggles, squibs and mudbloods!"
"Voldemort and Thanos can't see the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"

Lucius laughed, and Wanda knew, she'd have to get into their heads, and put her hands behind her back, making a red spark out of her fingertips, muttering,"Petrificus Totalus,"

After they all froze, except from one, Wanda reached behind Lucius, her hands around his head, like she did with Lily, but instead, looking through his mess, moving her fingers, and finishing the fact she needed.

Before performing a spell on him, she unfroze one of the 4.Regulus Black."Why haven't you stunned me yet?"Her angelic voiced rang through his ears,and he gulped.
"I've done well in all of my subjects-but I know, I can't outsmart you,"
Wanda laughed, tears swelling up, saying,"I don't know why I'm crying over Slytherins, but, I'm so sorry,"She then looked over the others, and aimed her palms, towards each other, and Regulus looked pleading, as she said,

"Obliviate!"

--------------Well, I couldn't resist publishing a chapter until tomorrow,so here guys!Love you, vote or comment, love Karni xx

--------------
Well, I couldn't resist publishing a chapter until tomorrow,so here guys!Love you, vote or comment, love Karni xx.
6.2.19